Salviathymol N sage, eucalyptus, peppermint, cinnamon tree, clove, fennel, anise
Active ingredients from medicinal plants such as sage, eucalyptus, peppermint, cinnamon tree, clove, fennel, anise and antiseptic substances such as thymol and levomenthol.
Salviathymol N has a broad antimicrobial, gum-strengthening and anti-inflammatory and odor-inhibiting effect.
SALVIATHYMOL N cinnamon tree, clove, fennel, anise, sage, eucalyptus, peppermint Areas of application:
Traditionally used as a mild drug for mild inflammation of the gums and oral mucosa.
If the symptoms persist for more than 1 week in the case of inflammation of the gums and the oral mucosa, a doctor should be consulted.
SALVIATHYMOL N cinnamon tree, clove, fennel, anise, sage, eucalyptus, peppermint
Note: Contains 31% alcohol by volume
cinnamon tree benefits
- It has anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Contains antioxidants with anti-inflammatory effects.
- Its prebiotic properties may improve gut health.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Lowers blood sugar and risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Relieves digestive discomfort.
- High in Several Nutrients.
- Loaded With Antioxidants.
- May Support Oral Health.
- May Ease Menopause Symptoms.
- May Reduce Blood Sugar Levels.
- May Support Memory and Brain Health.
- May Lower 'Bad' LDL Cholesterol.
- May Protect Against Certain Cancers.
- High in antioxidants. Although you cannot eat fresh, whole eucalyptus leaves, dried leaves can be made into tea.
- May relieve cold symptoms.
- May treat dry skin.
- May reduce pain.
- May promote relaxation.
- Can help keep your teeth healthy.
- Can act as a natural insect repellent.
- May Ease Digestive Upsets.
- May Help Relieve Tension Headaches and Migraines.
- May Freshen Your Breath.
- May Relieve Clogged Sinuses.
- May Improve Energy.
- May Help Relieve Menstrual Cramps.
- May Fight Bacterial Infections.
- May Improve Your Sleep.
Cloves are full of antioxidants. These compounds help your body to fight free radicals, which damage your cells and can lead to disease. By removing free radicals from your system, the antioxidants found in cloves can help reduce your risk of developing heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers.
- May maintain a healthy heart. A good source of fibre as well as heart-friendly nutrients like potassium and folate, vegetables like fennel may support heart health.
- May support healthy skin.
- May be anti-inflammatory.
- May aid weight management.
- May improve the symptoms of anaemia.
Anise seed is a powerful plant that is rich in many nutrients and boasts a wide array of health benefits. It has anti-fungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and may fight stomach ulcers, keep blood sugar levels in check and reduce symptoms of depression and menopause.
The thymol in thyme oil is effective at reducing inflammation and infection. According to recent research, thymol's anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties make it beneficial for oral health. The compound is an ingredient in several dental products, including Listerine Cool Mint mouthwash.
It contains Guaifenesin (an expectorant) to help loosen mucus (phlegm) from the lungs and make it easier to cough up, and Levomenthol to help you breathe more easily by easing congestion. The medicine is for use in adults and children aged 12 years and over.