- Indications for use Scorbolamid are: fever and pain associated with colds or flu, headaches, neuralgia.
The composition of
active substances are:
salisylamide, ascorbic acid and rutoside. 1 coated tablet contains 300 mg of salicylamide, 100 mg of ascorbic acid 5 mg rutoside. The other ingredients are: potato starch, gelatin, talc, purified water (which are core sugar coated tablet ) and sucrose, talc, gum arabic, quinoline yellow (E-104), carnauba wax and purified water (with encapsulated)
Indications for use
Pain and fever associated with colds or flu, headaches, neuralgia.
- hypersensitivity to salicylamide or other ingredients (eg. quinoline yellow), other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Asthma with nasal polyps (caused or exacerbated by aspirin);
- active stomach ulcers and duodenal ulcers, inflammation of the digestive tract;
- disorders of acid-base balance (diabetes, uremia, tetany);
- conditions in which a reduction in blood clotting can cause prolonged bleeding (postoperative, blood clotting disorders, uterine bleeding, menstruation);
- genetically determined glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency (risk of hemolysis after a long-term oral administration of ascorbic acid);
- should not be used in children under 12 years old, sick with the flu or chickenpox because of the potential damage to the liver and brain.
- nephrolithiasis in an interview (risk of urinary stones after high-dose ascorbic acid);
- hemochromatosis, sideroblastic anemia, excess uric acid in the blood or oxalate in the urine.
Dosage and method of administration
Oral, usually 1-2 dragees 3 times a day.
The preparation is best taken with a meal or drink a glass of water or milk (250 ml).