CETIRIZIN Aristo allergy juice 1 mg/ml solution z.Ann.
pack size:150ml Dosage form:oral solution
Cetirizin Aristo ® allergy juice 1 mg/ml oral solution
Active ingredient: cetirizine dihydrochloride.
Area of application:
Allergy juice: children from 2 years and adults: to relieve nasal and ocular symptoms in seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis; for alleviating symptoms of chronic idiopathic urticaria.
Lactation/pregnancy: avoid use/caution required.
Allergy juice: Contains sorbitol and methyl 4-hydroxybenzoate (Ph. Eur.).
For Seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis, CETIRIZIN Aristo allergy juice risks and side effects, read the leaflet and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
(as of August 2019). Aristo Pharma GmbH, Wallenroder Strasse 8-10, 13435 Berlin.
Cetirizine Aristo ®Allergy juice - the allergy as if blown away.
Hay fever, house dust mites or hives - if your nose is red and swollen, your eyes are itchy or you have a skin rash, you need help quickly. More and more people are now affected by allergies. Children often have to struggle with it. Rapid symptom relief is important. An allergy juice can help quickly and effectively. The anti-allergic Cetirizin Aristo ® Allergy Juice reliably alleviates your symptoms, regardless of whether it is seasonal hay fever or a year-round allergic disease such as hives.
Cetirizin Aristo ® Allergy Juice at a glance:
• Proven active ingredient for alleviating nasal and eye symptoms in seasonal and year-round hay fever
• Rapid onset of action
• Good tolerance
• Antiallergic for children from 2 years of age
• With cherry aroma suitable for children
• With practical dosing syringe
• Now also available as a double pack
Cetirizin Aristo ® Allergy Juice is available from an age from 2 years applicable
Cetirizin Aristo ®Allergy juice is an over-the-counter anti-allergic drug containing the active ingredient cetirizine dihydrochloride. The allergy juice is used in children from the age of 2 and adults to relieve nasal and eye symptoms in seasonal and year-round allergic diseases such as allergic rhinitis and hives (urticaria). The special feature: as the only cetirizine allergy juice with an included dosing syringe, it is possible to administer it very precisely and easily - even for small patients without spilling or sticking.
Cetirizin Aristo ® Allergy Juice - Made in Germany
Cetirizin Aristo ®Allergy juice stands for reliability and quality from German production. Aristo Pharma provides you with Cetirizin Aristo ® film-coated tablets and Cetirizin Aristo ® allergy juice.
What ingredients does the antiallergic contain?
Cetirizin Aristo ® Allergy Juice 1 mg/ml oral solution contains the active ingredient cetirizine dihydrochloride.
Cetirizine dihydrochloride prevents the histamine messenger substance, which is responsible for the allergic symptoms, from connecting with the receptors and developing its effect. These active ingredients are called antihistamines and are suitable for treating acute symptoms.
What should you consider before taking Cetirizin Aristo ® Allergy Juice?
Do not take Cetirizin Aristo ® for allergies if you are allergic to cetirizine dihydrochloride, methyl 4-hydroxybenzoate (Ph. Eur.), any of the other ingredients of this medicine listed in section 6, to hydroxyzine or to other piperazine derivatives (closely related active ingredients of other medicines); if you have severe kidney disease (severe renal impairment with creatinine clearance below 10 ml/min).
How to take Cetirizin Aristo ® Allergy Juice?
Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.
Seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis, CETIRIZIN Aristo allergy juice Dosage:
• Adults and adolescents over 12 years:The recommended dose is: 10 mg once a day as a 10 ml solution.
• Children from 6 to 12 years: The recommended dose is: 5 mg twice a day as a 5 ml solution.
• Children from 2 to 6 years: The recommended dose is: 2.5 mg twice a day as a 2.5 ml solution.
Patients with kidney failure: Patients with kidney failure are recommended to take 5 mg (5 ml solution) once a day. Please speak to your doctor or pharmacist who may adjust your dose accordingly.
Duration of intake: The duration of intake should not be more than 30 days. After this time, you should also contact your doctor.
How should the dosing syringe / application syringe be used?
The application syringe, also called dosing syringe, is easy to use and offers a particularly precise measurement of the desired amount of Cetirizin Aristo ® allergy juice.
Seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis, CETIRIZIN Aristo allergy juice Preparation:
• To open the bottle: press the child-resistant screw cap and turn it counter-clockwise
• For 1st use only: place the bottle on a flat surface and press the plastic adapter firmly into the neck of the bottle with your thumb.
• After each use, reseal the bottle with the child resistant screw cap.
Measurement Seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis, CETIRIZIN Aristo allergy juice and taking:
• Take the syringe and check that the syringe plunger is all the way down.
• Holding the bottle upright, insert the oral syringe firmly into the plastic adapter.
• Turn the whole bottle upside down together with the syringe.
• Slowly pull the plunger of the dosing syringe down to the amount (marker) you need for your dose.
• Turn the whole bottle upside down together with the syringe before removing the dosing syringe.
• Your dose of Cetirizin Aristo ® Allergy Juice can now be taken directly from the oral syringe.