Senior Vital senior dog food
Natural mix of vital substances for aging dogs
Does your dog show these symptoms:
- Does he sleep more than before?
- Does he show reduced ability to learn or recognition?
- Does he get lost in places he knows?
- Does he no longer greet mistress and master?
- Is he looking for less contact?
- Does he have less appetite?
- Does he seem restless or irritable?
Then: Canina's Senior Vital senior dog food
Because with aging dogs -approx. from the age of 7, stamina, physical and mental performance decline. The active ingredients contained in Senior Vital support the mental and physical abilities of your dog and add value to the daily food ration:
Senior Vital senior dog food:
- Mussel meat meal from the green-lipped mussel Perna canaliculus to support the joints and connective tissue
- Biotin for fur, skin and claws
- Ginkgo to promote the ability to think and learn
- Grape seed meal to support the metabolism
- L-carnitine as an energizer for the heart and muscles
- Oils and fats as MCT (medium-chain triglycerides) of purely vegetable origin to optimize memory, concentration and
retentiveness - Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) from chicory for better utilization of nutrients from food and for the maintenance and renewal of intestinal cells
- Seaweed as a natural source of minerals and vitamins , support pigmentation
Senior Vital senior dog food Content: 250g / 500g
Senior Vital senior dog food Composition:
seaweed flour, ginkgo powder, grape seed flour, green-lipped mussel meat meal (Perna canaliculus), oils and fats, fructooligosaccharides (FOS) from chicory
Senior Vital senior dog food Ingredients:
crude protein 13.7%, crude fiber 9.5%, crude fat 8.7%, crude ash 13.2%, water 7.5%
Nutritional and physiological additives per kg:
900,000mcg biotin as preparation, 50,000mcg L-carnitine
Senior Vital senior dog food Feeding
recommendation per animal and day: 1 teaspoon per 10kg, maximum 4 teaspoons (1 teaspoon = approx. 5g)
Canina's Senior Vital senior dog food is offered mixed with the usual food and can be given to old and aging dogs on a daily basis. Please moisten dry food with warm water.