SEPTANAZAL For adults 1mg + 50mg / ml nasal spray 10ml
- SEPTANAZAL For adults is a preparation that constricts nasal blood vessels and reduces swelling and congestion of the mucosa. Facilitates breathing and catarrhal removal. SEPTANAZAL For adults Protects and accelerates wound healing in the nose.
Composition SEPTANAZAL For adults :
1 ml nasal solution contains 1 mg xylometazoline hydrochloride and 50 mg dexopanthenol. One dose of nasal spray SEPTANAZAL For adults (0.1 ml solution) contains 0.1 mg xylometazoline hydrochloride and 5.0 mg dexopanthenol
SEPTANAZAL For adults Action:
The preparation has a complex composition. The xylometazoline hydrochloride contained in it has sympathomimetic effects on α-adrenergic receptors. Thanks to this, SEPTANAZAL For adults contributes to the contraction of nasal blood vessels and, as a result, reduces edema and mucosal congestion. The first effects of its action are observed after 5-10 minutes. Facilitates breathing and eliminating mucus. Dexopanthenol has a beneficial effect on the condition of the nasal mucosa, protecting it and accelerating its renewal.
Contraindications SEPTANAZAL For adults :
- allergic to ingredients of the preparation
- dry rhinitis
- transsphenoidal removal of the pituitary gland
- surgical procedure during which the dura mater was exposed
- use in children under 6 years of age
SEPTANAZAL For adults Indications:
It is recommended to use the preparation in the case of swelling of the mucosa associated with rhinitis and damage to the nasal mucosa. Also indicated for vasomotor rhinitis and nasal obstruction after nasal surgery.
Use intranasally. For adults and children over 6 years of age, apply 1 spray to each nostril maximum x 3/24. Use no more than 7 days (for adults).