SEPTANAZAL For children 0.5mg + 50mg / ml nasal spray 10ml
- SEPTANAZAL For children is a preparation that supports breathing and removal of nasal secretions. This is due to the constriction of the nasal blood vessels. In addition, it stimulates mucosal renewal processes.
SEPTANAZAL For children, nasal spray Composition:
1 ml nasal solution contains 0.5 mg xylometazoline hydrochloride and 50 mg dexopanthenol. One dose of nasal spray (0.1 ml solution) contains 0.05 mg xylometazoline hydrochloride and 5.0 mg dexopanthenol
SEPTANAZAL For children Action: The aerosol is a complex of two components. It is a source of xylometazoline hydrochloride, which has sympathomimetic properties against α-adrenergic receptors. As a result of this action, the nasal blood vessels constrict, which leads to a reduction in edema and nasal congestion. After just 5-10 minutes, it is easier for the patient to breathe and remove secretions, e.g. catarrhal. The spray also contains dexopanthenol, which is responsible for regenerative and protective effects on the nasal mucosa.
- hypersensitivity to the components of the drug
- dry inflammation of the nasal mucosa
- transsphenoidal removal of the pituitary gland
- surgical procedure during which the dura mater was exposed
- use in children under 2 years of age
- simultaneous use of influenza and other sympathomimetic preparations
The preparation should be used in children from 2 years of age in the case of mucosal edema, which is accompanied by a runny nose and nasal mucosal damage. Also recommended for nasal obstruction after nasal surgery and vasomotor rhinitis.
Usage SEPTANAZAL For children, nasal spray:
Use intranasally. For children over 2 years of age, use 1 spray in each nostril maximum x 3/24.