SEPTILIN SYRUP supports the immune system 100ml
Supports the immune system. Helps to create a protective mechanism of the body by stimulating phagocytosis and increasing the phagocytic ratio.
Helps reduce the risk of daily possible infections in both adults and children.
Helps relieve allergic conditions.
It has a beneficial effect as a daily food supplement and in:
- Chronic recurrent infections, especially in children.
- General infections of the upper respiratory tract, wounds, boils, etc.
- Chronic infections of the ears, nose and throat, otorrhea (discharge from the ears), mastoiditis, sinusitis, tonsillitis.
- Allergic rhinitis, common cold and chronic nasal catarrh.
- Interactive dermatoses, such as endogenous and infectious dermatitis, eczema, acne vulgaris (purulent type).
- Rheumatic and septic conditions such as pyoderma, furunculosis (multiple boils), carbuncle, fistula and aphthous stomatitis.
- General, acute and intense infections.
SEPTILIN SYRUP supports the immune system Recommended daily dose:
For children up to 3 years - 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon 2 or 3 times a day.
For children over 3 years - 1/2 to 1 teaspoon 2 or 3 times a day.
1 medium teaspoon is approximately 5 ml.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose!
Shake well before use!
SEPTILIN SYRUP supports the immune system Contraindications:
Pregnancy and lactation:
No side effects have been reported with long-term use of Septilin, but it is recommended that it be avoided during the first months of pregnancy. However, there is no problem for Septilin to be taken by women who are breast-feeding.
There is no.
Not suitable for diabetics!
Nutritional supplement according to Ayurveda recipes.
Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.