Schussler's salts in the form of an ointment have a wide application. They can be applied by smearing and rubbing on the appropriate place or to prepare and apply a compress, as well as to act on the course of the respective meridian. Combining them with Schussler salts - tablets, strengthens and accelerates the healing process.
SHUSLER'S SALT №1 Calcium fluoratum D4
Homeopathic medicinal product without specific therapeutic indications.
Restores the elasticity and softness of the skin and tissues, is used for weakness of joints and connective tissue.
SHUSLEROVA SAL 1 MAZ Calcium fluoratum D4 The ointment is recommended for:
- Corns, calluses, split skin, wrinkles, sagging skin;
- Hard warts, wart-like pimples;
- Varicose veins, hemorrhoids;
- Weak ligaments and connective tissue / as well as preventive for stretch marks during pregnancy /;
- Hardened scar tissue, hardened tendons;
- Nail fungus, fungal skin diseases;
- Hardened lymph nodes after inflammation;
- Lumps of the mammary glands;
- Thyroid node;
- Ingrown toenail and inflammation of the nail bed / chronic /;
- Organ removal;
- Hemorrhoids, anal eczema;
- Relaxation of the abdominal wall after pregnancy;
- Tinnitus (due to atherosclerosis) should be applied with massage movements repeatedly during the day behind the earlobe and in front of the ear.
Do not use Calcium fluoratum D4 ointment: if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients of Calcium fluoratum D4 ointment, such as cetostearyl alcohol
Warnings and precautions
Consult your doctor:
- if your condition does not improve or worsens;
- if additional complaints arise.
Avoid contact of the ointment with the eyes, mucous membranes and open wounds.
After applying the ointment, clean your hands thoroughly.
Other Medications and Calcium Fluoratum D4 Ointment:
No interactions with other medicinal products have been observed. Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Pregnancy and lactation:
Ask your doctor before taking any medicine.
Driving and using machines:
Calcium fluoratum D4 ointment does not affect the ability to drive and use machines.
Calcium fluoratum D4 ointment contains cetostearyl alcohol
Cetostearyl alcohol can cause local skin reactions (eg contact dermatitis).
Always use Calcium Fluoratum D4 Ointment exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. If you are not sure, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
The usual dose is:
Adults, children and adolescents:
Apply Calcium Fluoratum D4 ointment on the affected areas 1-2 times a day.
Apply a thin layer and gently rub into the skin.
Possible side effects
Like all medicines, Calcium fluoratum D4 ointment can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
In very rare cases, local skin reactions, such as contact dermatitis, may occur. In this case, consult your doctor.
Note: Existing complaints may temporarily worsen when taking homeopathic medicines (initial deterioration). In these cases, stop using Calcium Fluoratum D4 Ointment and consult your doctor.
What does Calcium fluoratum D4 ointment contain:
10 g of ointment contain:
Active activity: Calcium fluoratum trit. D4 0.1 g.
Other ingredients: emulsifying cetostearyl alcohol, liquid paraffin, white soft paraffin, octyldodecanol, purified water, benzyl alcohol.