SINFRONTAL tablets 100 pc Sinus infections
Sinfrontal tablets, Sinus infections
for sinus infections
Areas of application:
The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures . These include: Sinus infections.
A doctor should be consulted in the event of persistent symptoms, severe headaches, fever or purulent sputum.
SINFRONTAL, Sinus infections For information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Homeopathic medicines for sinus infections.
active SINFRONTAL tablets 100 pc Sinus infections ingredients
- 10 mg Hydrargyrum sulfuratum rubrum D4
- 130 mg Mercurius solubilis Hahnemanni D6
- 30 mg Ferrum phosphoricum D3
SINFRONTAL tablets, Sinus infections excipients
- Magnesium stearate (vegetable)
- lactose-1 water
SINFRONTAL tablets, Sinus infections indication
- The preparation is a homeopathic medicine for diseases of the respiratory organs.
- The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures.
- These include: Sinus infections.
- A doctor should be consulted in the event of prolonged symptoms, severe headaches, fever or purulent sputum.
dosage SINFRONTAL tablets, Sinus infections
- Always take the medicine exactly as directed. Please ask your doctor, your pharmacist or a homeopathically experienced therapist if you are not quite sure.
Unless otherwise prescribed, the usual dose is:
- In acute conditions, let 1 tablet dissolve in the mouth every half to full hour, up to a maximum of 12 times a day.
- In chronic forms, let 1 tablet dissolve in the mouth 1 to 3 times a day. If the symptoms improve, the frequency of application should be reduced.
- Do not take the preparation for more than a week without medical advice.
- Please talk to your doctor, pharmacist or homeopathic therapist if you have the impression that the effect of the medicine is too strong or too weak.
If you take more than you should
- The side effects described in the side effects category may occur more frequently.
If you forget to take a dose
- please do so as soon as you notice. However, do not take a double dose.
If you stop taking it
- Your symptoms may get worse or come back.
- If you have any further questions on the use of the medicine, ask your doctor, your pharmacist or a homeopathically experienced therapist.
- Dissolve tablets in mouth
- Like all medicines, the preparation can have side effects, although not everyone gets them.
The frequency of side effects is based on the following categories:
- Very common: affects more than 1 in 10 people
- Common: affects 1 to 10 users in 100
- Uncommon: affects 1 to 10 users in 1,000
- Rare: affects 1 to 10 users in 10,000
- Very rare: affects less than 1 in 10,000 people
- Not known: frequency cannot be estimated from the available data
Possible side effects:
- After using the drug, increased salivation may occur, and the drug should then be discontinued.
- Allergic reactions may occasionally occur because of the component Mercurius solubilis Hahnemanni (mercury).
- When using a homeopathic medicine, the existing symptoms can temporarily worsen (initial aggravation).
- In this case, you should stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor.
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if any of the listed side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects that are not listed.
When taking the preparation with other medicines:
- Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking/using or have recently taken/used other medicines, even if they are non-prescription medicines.
- Interactions with other drugs or other agents are not known to date.
- The effect of a homeopathic medicinal product can be adversely affected by generally damaging lifestyle factors and by stimulants and stimulants. If you use other medicines, ask your doctor.
The medicine must not be taken
- if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the active substances or any of the other ingredients of the preparation.
- in renal dysfunction.
- during pregnancy and lactation.
- of infants and young children.
pregnancy and breast feeding period
- The drug should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Special care is required when taking the drug
- in children between 6 and 12 years of age, as there is no sufficiently documented experience with the use of this medicine. It should therefore not be taken by children under the age of 12.
Driving and using machines:
- Effects of the drug on the ability to drive and use machines are not known.