SONOTIX ® ear cleaner for dogs, cats
ear cleaner with ceruminolytic and caring properties for dogs and cats.
SONOTIX ear cleaner for dogs, cats COMPOSITION:
Ethoxydiglycol. PEG-8 Caprylic / Capric glycerides, Isopropyl Alcohol, Capryloyl glycine, Undecylenoyl glycine, Tromethamine, Polysorbate 80, Glycerin, Calendula officinalis, Lemon Synthetic parfum, Water.
SONOTIX ear cleaner for dogs, cats PROPERTIES:
SONOTIX ® has a threefold effect:
- Fast and effective cerumen removal thanks to the unique combination of three synergistically active ingredients.
- Maintaining healthy ears thanks to the moisturizing properties of glycerine and the nourishing properties of calendula. Capryloyl and undecyl. Glycines help regulate sebum production.
- Odor neutralization through lemon scent. - In addition, SONOTIX ® is pH-neutral and free from parabens to ensure good compatibility.
SONOTIX ear cleaner for dogs, cats DOSAGE AND ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION:
Use Sonotix ® once a week or as often as recommended by your veterinarian. Or use Sonotix ® before using another product. The ear rinsing solution is suitable for use as an ear cleaner and for intensive care in conjunction with other ear products.
1. Remove the membrane seal before first use.
2. Fill Sonotix into the ear canal.
3. Then massage gently for five minutes from bottom to top to loosen and
4. Assist in removing the debris.
5. Let the pet shake its head.
6. If necessary, remove excess product with a cotton ball.
Repeat the process only if the ear is very dirty. Do not use with cotton swabs.
SONOTIX ear cleaner for dogs, cats Precautions:
Do not use if a perforated eardrum is suspected or if there is skin erosion. Do not use with cotton swabs. Should problems arise, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian. Only suitable for use on pets. Only for external use. Rinse the cannula with tap water after use. Flammable liquid and vapor. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness and dizziness. Harmful to aquatic organisms, with long-term effect. Avoid contact with the eyes, in case of contact with the eyes rinse thoroughly with water. Don't swallow. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Wash hands after use. From heat, hot surfaces, sparks,
SONOTIX ear cleaner for dogs, cats STORAGE CONDITIONS:
below 30 ° C.
SONOTIX ear cleaner for dogs, cats COMMERCIAL FORMS:
Bottle of 120 ml with 2 applicators (long / flexible and short).
Information as of April 2021