Sore throat spray lemon SREBRO (silver) 20ml


Sale price £14.99 Regular price £30.00

Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
  • Sore throat spray. Oral spray Silver throat lemon is a medical device for use in bacterial or viral infections of the mouth and throat. The product contains 10ppm of silver, moreover it has a pleasantly refreshing lemon flavor.

Water, colloidal silver, sorbitol, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerol, lemon flavor, sodium hyaluronate, hydroxyethylcellulose. The product contains up to 10ppm of silver.

The main component of the medical product Silver Throat lemon is precious silver, which has bactericidal properties. In addition, the composition uses moisturizing and protective sodium hyaluronate. The preparation works well as support for oral infections: bacterial and viral.

Medical product Silver throat lemon designed for adjuvant use in throat and oral cavity infections, both viral and bacterial.

Additional information:
Keep the product out of reach of children at room temperature. Keep away from heat, high temperatures and direct sunlight, as well as the action of magnetic fields. The preparation contains sorbitol, which should be taken into account in the case of people with an intolerance to sugars (consult a physician is recommended). If any side effects occur, discontinue use and consult a physician. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes. It should be used within 30 days of first opening.

Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any component of the medical device. Do not use in children under the age of 6, in pregnant women and in breast-feeding mothers. Do not use after a medical procedure, do not use on damaged oral mucosa.

Directions for use:
For external use. Apply topically. Before the first use: check the operation of the applicator by pressing 4-6 times on the pump. Shake before use. Place the applicator in the mouth (not too deep) and spray 3-4 doses at a time. It is recommended to repeat the application three times a day. After application for 20 minutes, do not eat, drink or brush your teeth. After each use, clean and dry the applicator. The use of the product in children must be under the supervision of an adult. Children should not be used for more than 3-5 days, in adults it should not be used for more than 7 days. If there is no improvement or worsening of symptoms, please consult your doctor. Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.