- SPASMALGON a complex formulation used in the form of intramuscular injection. Possessing analgesic and calming. In addition, increased body temperature lowers.
sodium metamizol (Metamizolum natricum) pitofenonu hydrochloride (Pitofenoni hydrochloride), bromide fenpiweryny (Fenpiverini bromidum)
The product is intended for use in case of pain caused by conditions shrinkage of smooth muscles of the digestive system and urogenital tract, such as renal colic, cramps, urinary tract and bladder, biliary colic accompanying kidney biliary tract, severe stomach cramps, abdominal cramps, painful menstruation.
The drug has a complex composition and operation diastolic blood and relieving pain. Metamizol has strong analgesic and lowering an elevated body temperature. To a slight extent, exhibits anti-inflammatory properties and calming. Fenpiweryna average inhibits ganglia and acts on the parasympathetic nerve endings, resulting in the voltage limit and the motility of smooth muscles of the stomach, intestines, biliary tract or urinary tract. Hydrochloride pitofenonu has activity similar to papawerynowego having a strong relaxant properties against vascular smooth muscle and extravascular. Keep following the use of IM is rapidly absorbed from the injection site.
- Hypersensitivity to the active components of the preparation
- impaired liver function and kidney function
- acute intermittent porphyria
- a deficit of G-6-PD
- haematological disorders, eg., Leukopenia
- pregnancy and lactation
- treatment of children and adolescents under 15 years of age
- adenoma Prostate
- gallbladder atony and (or) the bladder
- asthma caused or exacerbated NSAID.
Use intramuscularly. A single dose is 2-5 ml, depending on the intensity of symptoms. In justified cases the dose can be repeated after 6-8 h. In adults should not be administered more than x 3/24, youth over 15 years old - no more than 10 ml / 24h (equivalent to 5 g Metamizol).