Spirulina is a blue-green algae billions of years old. One of the richest sources of nutrients known to this day.
· The richest source of proteins with high biological value.
· The richest source of beta-carotene (provitamin A) in content 25
more than in raw carrots.
· The richest source of vitamin B12. It contains 2 to 6 times more vitamin B12 than beef, which is believed to contain the most.
· The richest source of iron. In content 50 times more than in spinach.
· The richest source of vitamin E. Many times more than in cereals.
its biological activity is 49% higher than that of synthetic vitamin E.
· The richest source of antioxidants. It contains the spectrum of practically all natural antioxidants, including vitamin B1, B5, B6, minerals zinc and manganese, copper, amino acids, methionine, selenium.
· The richest source of gammalinolenic acid.
· The richest source of chlorophyll.
· Has a soft cell wall composed of carbohydrates and proteins.
· Stimulates immunity, lowers cholesterol, regular use maintains the balance of intestinal microflora, which is subjected to destruction by pathogenic bacteria and the fungus Candida.
With regular consumption of Spirulina, a high level of vital hygiene can be maintained. The recommended intake is 1 tablet three times a day after meals.
Spirulina blue-green algae Dosage: 2-3 tablets twice a day after meals
(500 mg tablets): Spirulina and excipient. Food supplement.
Keep out of reach of small children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
The product is not a substitute for a varied diet.