- Stimulates function of bile, bile production. TABLETS AGAINST INERTIA is a preparation that stimulates the secretion of digestive juices and bile. It has diastolic and carminative properties and positively affects the state of hepatocytes, supporting their regeneration.
dandelion root (Taraxaci officinalis radix) - 100 mg, Carvi fructus fruit- 50 mg, peppermint leaf (Menthae piperitae folium) - 60 mg, Frangulae cortex - 60 mg, purified and standardized extract from the milk thistle fruit, 58% ± 10% silymarin, calculated as silibinin (extractant: acetone 95%)(Silybi mariani extractum siccum raffinatum et normatum) - 7 mg.
Excipients: potato starch, colloidal anhydrous silica.
1 tablet contains: 3.8 mg of anthranoid compounds based on glucofrangulin A.
The product works well during relieving discomfort associated with digestive disorders. It is characterized by a complex, natural composition. Thanks to the root content, the dandelion contributes to the stimulation of the secretion of digestive juices and bile. Extract from the fruit of milk thistle is a source of flavone derivatives with antioxidant properties, i.e. silymarin. This substance is responsible for the protective properties of the liver. It normalizes its work and supports hepatocyte renewal processes. Caraway fruit and mint leaf have diastolic and carminative properties.
- allergy to the components of the preparation
- obstruction of the intestine or biliary tract
- abdominal pain of unknown cause
- acute inflammatory bowel diseases
- inflammation of the appendix.
The product should be used in the case of digestive disorders manifested by a feeling of fullness, flatulence, insufficient secretion of bile and digestive juice.
Use orally after eating. In the case of adults, use 2-3 plates at a time, not more often than up to x 3 / 24h. in the case of adolescents and people of advanced age, give 1-2 tabls at once. up to x 3 / 24h.