Tamany wind ointment 50 ml, flatulence, digestive system function
Areas of application:
- Traditionally used to support the digestive function and to improve the condition of flatulence.
Instructions for use Tamany wind ointment, flatulence, digestive system function:
The total dose should not be exceeded without consulting a doctor or pharmacist.
Type of application?
Apply the medicine to the affected skin area(s). The preferred part of the body is the abdomen. Then massage the medicine in in a circular motion. Avoid accidental contact with mucous membranes, eyes and open skin.
Duration of use?
You should not use the medicine for more than 2 weeks without medical advice. If the symptoms persist, you should see your doctor.
Children: You should not use the medicine for more than 2 days without medical advice if your symptoms have not improved after this time.
There are no known overdose symptoms. If in doubt consult your doctor.
In general, pay attention to a conscientious dosage, especially for babies, small children and the elderly. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist about any effects or precautions.
A dosage prescribed by the doctor may deviate from the information on the package leaflet. Therefore, since the doctor adjusts them individually, you should use the medicine according to his instructions.
Mode of action Tamany wind ointment, flatulence, digestive system function:
How do the ingredients of the drug work?
Many years of experience have shown that the drug can help with certain ailments. How the individual ingredients work has not yet been proven in scientific studies.
What speaks against an application?
- Hypersensitivity to the ingredients
What about pregnancy and lactation?
- Pregnancy: According to current knowledge, the drug should not be used.
- Breast-feeding: consult your doctor or pharmacist. He will examine your particular starting position and advise you accordingly as to whether and how you can continue breastfeeding.
If you have been prescribed the drug despite a contraindication, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. The therapeutic benefit can be higher than the risk that the use entails in the event of a contraindication.
What side effects can occur?
- Skin hypersensitivity reactions such as:
If you notice any discomfort or changes during treatment, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
For the information at this point, side effects are primarily taken into account that occur in at least one in 1,000 patients treated.
Important Tamany wind ointment, flatulence, digestive system function information:
What should you consider?
- Beware of allergies to spices, essential oils and turpentine oil!
- Beware of allergies to spices such as anise, mugwort, dill, fennel, carrot, coriander, cumin, paprika, parsley, celery and tomato!
- Be careful if you are allergic to paraffin!