TEARFID eye drops liposomes, vitamin A, E, amino acids
Sterile eye drops based on liposomes, vitamin A, vitamin E and amino acids, without preservatives
TEARFID Sterile eye drops based on liposomes, vitamin A, vitamin E and amino acids, without preservatives
TEARFID eye drops are a sterile product made from liposomes, vitamin A, Vitamin E and amino acids, without preservatives.
TEARFID eye drops stabilize the lipid layer of the tear film, regulate and correct the wetting of the surface of the eye.
Vitamins A and E are known for their calming and soothing properties and, in conjunction with the liposomes (hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine), provide functional support for the lipid components of the eyelid. In addition, vitamins A and E, as stabilizers of the liposomes, help to alleviate the ocular and periocular symptoms in connection with the inflammatory state caused by an allergy and / or infection.
The amino acids L-proline, glycine, L-lysine hydrochloride and L-leucine contained in the product improve the wetting of the surface of the eye and can help to improve the protection of the epithelium, which is exposed to various stresses.
The lipid component of the tear film is crucial for the retention of tear fluid as well as for the control of its evaporation. TEARFID eye drops support the lipid secretion function of the appendix organs of the eye (meibomian, Zeis and Moll glands). This support helps stabilize the lipid component of the tear film.
TEARFID eye drops liposomes, vitamin A, E, amino acids application areas:
TEARFID is recommended for subjective complaints in the course of a dry eye syndrome, such as a foreign body sensation, burning and itching in the eye, for dyslacrimia due to an incorrect qualitative composition of the lipid layer of the tear film or for diseases that can cause reddening of the eyes, as is often the case with Changes in certain environmental parameters occur (wind, microclimate, etc.).
TEARFID eye drops liposomes, vitamin A, E, amino acids Composition:
Retinyl palmitate (Vit. A), a-Tocopherol (Vit. E), hydrogenated phospholipids, monobasic sodium phosphate, dibasic sodium phosphate, sodium chloride, L-proline, glycine, L-lysine hydrochloride and L-leucine.
Known hypersensitivity to the product components or other chemically very similar substances.
Method of application TEARFID is dripped directly onto the surface of the eye according to the following dosage scheme: Drip 1-2 drops into the conjunctival sac four times a day or if necessary, or use as directed by a doctor.
TEARFID eye drops liposomes, vitamin A, E, amino acids Instructions:
for use To open, pull the tab on the side to remove the plastic ring that closes the cap. Take off the cap. Guide the device over the eye and apply increasing pressure to the bottle with your thumb and forefinger until a drop emerges. If the solution in the bottle is running low, you may need to push harder. Put the cap back on the bottle.
TEARFID eye drops liposomes, vitamin A, E, amino acids Precautions and Warnings:
- Keep the preparation out of the reach of children
- If you are also administering drugs locally to the eye, please consult your doctor
- If the bottle is damaged, do not use the product
- If the solution in the bottle is low, you will need to press harder for a drop to come out
- Do not use after the expiry date stated on the bottle
- This medicinal product is intended for external use on the eye only
- In order to avoid contamination of the solution, contact of the dropper device with the eye or other objects should be avoided
- Store at a temperature of 4 to 25 ° C
- Close the bottle tightly after use.
- Side effects after using the product are not known
- If side effects occur, do not continue to use the product and consult a doctor
- Slightly blurred vision may temporarily occur after using the product.