TENDIVAL EMULGEL is an innovative product for topical application in pain of rheumatic, arthritic and traumatic origin. It is applicable with ultrasound, electrophoresis, diathermy, shock wave therapy and magnetic therapy. It is suitable for both adults and children and adolescents. It does not contain dyes and allergens. Clinically tested - for cytoxicity, skin allergies, microbiological.
TENDIVAL EMULGEL Action of the active ingredients:
- Ozonides from local Ozone® - affect pain and inflammation.
- Bioperoxides from local Ozone® - transfer oxygen to the affected tissues, contribute to the restoration of their damaged function.
- Vitamin E acetate - stimulates the anti-inflammatory effect of ozonides.
- Bromelain - stops platelet aggregation. Has fibrinolytic and anti-edematous (anti-edema) effect.
- Devil's Claw - has analgesic, anti-rheumatic and anti-inflammatory effects. Reduces the mediators of inflammation and improves muscle and joint mobility.
- Arnica Montana - has an analgesic effect. Affects swelling, hemorrhage and lesions of tendons and muscles.
- Chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine - help to restore joint capacity.
- Ribesnigrum - has anti-inflammatory and vascular protective effect.
- Boswellia sulfate extract - relieves inflammation in osteoarthritis and arthritis.
TENDIVAL EMULGEL: OZOILE® (Stable Ozonides with Vitamin E acetat), Harpagophytum Procumbens Root Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Ribes Nigrum Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Bromelain, Menthol, Hydrolized Glycosaminoglycans, Glucosamine, Glycerin, Boswellia Serrata Extract.
A way of use TENDIVAL EMULGEL:
Apply on the painful area and massage until completely absorbed. It is recommended to use 2 or 3 times a day until the pain disappears, or as recommended by your doctor.
In case of chronic pain - during the acute phase apply 3 times a day for the first 15 days, then once in the morning and evening. Perform additional maintenance cycles.
Do not swallow.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use this medical device after the expiry date.
Do not use if the packaging looks damaged.
No cases of sensitization or side effects have been reported. If you notice any, please discontinue use and consult your doctor.
Wash your hands thoroughly before using the gel. Close the tube tightly after use. Store in a dry place, away from heat sources and exposure to sunlight.
The expiry date stated on the package refers to the unopened perfectly preserved product. After opening, it is recommended to use the gel for up to 6 months.
Manufacturer: Italy, Erbagil srl