lactic acid cultures
Proflora® intestinal lactic acid scientifically proven effectiveness:
- For natural support of the intestinal flora
- For an intact immune system
- 1.5 billion live L-rhamnosus cultures
- + Zinc, vitamin B2, niacin
The intestine is the largest organ in the human immune system and is populated with billions of microorganisms and lactic acid bacteria. An intact intestinal flora is important for a functioning immune system.
tetesept Proflora® Gut contains around 1.5 billion live lactic acid bacteria. In the practical drinking ampoules, they are only mixed with the intestinal-healthy vital substances shortly before consumption and thus retain their natural activity.
Proflora® intestinal lactic acid, tetesept Proflora® Gut makes a valuable contribution:
- For the normal function of the immune system thanks to zinc.
- To maintain normal mucous membranes, as well as the intestinal mucosa, with vitamin B2 and niacin.
- To support intestinal health through vitamin B2 and niacin.
The natural lactic acid bacteria (L. Rhamnosus) contained in tetesept Proflora® Gut have been intensively researched, are typical of the human intestinal flora and are therefore very well tolerated.
Proflora® intestinal lactic acid Tastes pleasantly like yogurt.
Food supplements lactic acid. The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded.
Proflora® intestinal lactic acid Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Proflora® intestinal lactic acid Keep away from children!