Teresienoil MED is dermatologically tested.
It can be used to protect and regenerate problem skin. It is essentially a medical device. Provides modern care for skin moisture. It works by maintaining and regulating the hydration of the respective area.
Teresienoil MED optimizes the conditions to help prevent any complications or infections while regenerating skin moisture. Relieves complaints, prevents the delay of regeneration and guarantees the best possible cosmetic result.
Taresionoil MED is suitable for:
- Treatment and protection of fine, dry or cracked skin.
- Recovery and effective solution of various problems (scratches, cuts, abrasions, ...), skin irritations and heat reactions, e.g. after burning.
- It can be used by nursing mothers to prevent and relieve sore nipples.
- Suitable as baby care for use in redness and irritation and for prevention when there is a tendency to skin problems.
- Treatment of all types of scars, including scars caused by: general and cosmetic surgeries, injuries, chronic wounds, burns, cesarean section, bite wounds, acne and other skin conditions.
- Softens and smoothes protruding and raised scars, relieves the feeling of tension and itching, reduces redness and darkening of scars.
Teresienoil MED Pregnancy and lactation:
There are no restrictions on the use of Teresienoil® MED during pregnancy or lactation.
How is Teresienoil MED used?
Teresienoil MED is a medical device for external application on the skin.
Unless otherwise prescribed by your doctor, the route of administration is as follows:
- Apply a thin layer of Teresienoil MED two or more times a day on the affected areas. Apply the medical device several times (2-4 times) in case of skin problems. If necessary, apply a sterile coating.
- Apply Teresienoil HONEY immediately after breastfeeding in case of sore nipples.
- Teresienoil MED is recommended after each diaper change.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any further questions on the use of this medical device.
Teresienoil MED Duration of application:
The duration of use depends on the field of application, the nature and progress of regeneration. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions about the use of Teresienoil MED.
Like all other medical devices, Theresienoil MED may have side effects.
To date, there are no known side effects with Theresienoil MED.
Do not use Teresienoil MED if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients.
Butyrum bovis, Skin Lipids. Pyrus Maius Fruit Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Stellarioides Longibracteata Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tocopherol (Vitamin E).