- Throat spray. Refreshing-mint throat spray, which contains silver with bactericidal properties and moisturizing sodium hyaluronate. Medical product Silver Throat mint is recommended for throat and oral infections.
Water, colloidal silver, sorbitol, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerol, peppermint aroma, sodium hyaluronate, hydroxyethylcellulose. The product contains up to 10ppm of silver.
Treatment of bacterial and viral infections of the mouth and throat can be supported by using a silver throat mint in the form of a spray as a supplement to the therapy. For its bactericidal action corresponds to the contained in the composition of silver. Relief of symptoms of infection is also promoted by sodium hyaluronate. In addition, the mint flavor of the preparation brings immediate refreshment.
Medical product Silver throat mint for use in supporting the treatment of bacterial and viral infections of the mouth and throat.
Keep the product at room temperature, out of reach of children. Protect against contact with magnetic fields, sources of heat, sunrays and high temperatures. It is recommended to consult the possibility of using the preparation in people with intolerance to some sugars (the product contains sorbitol). Avoid contact with eyes. The preparation should not be swallowed. The product should be discontinued and a medical consultation is recommended if any adverse reactions are observed. Use within 30 days of first opening.
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any component of the medical device. Do not use on damaged oral mucosa. Do not use after medical procedures. Do not use in pregnant women, in lactating women or in children under 6 years of age.
Directions for use:
For external use. For topical use. Before the preparation is used, it is recommended to take several pump presses (approximately 4-6) to check how the applicator works. In order to use the product, place the applicator in the mouth (do not insert too deeply). Spray 3-4 doses at a time. It is recommended to perform the action 3 times a day. Keep food, drink and teeth clean for 20 minutes after application. Wash and dry the applicator after each application. It is recommended to use no more than 3-5 days in children and 7 days in adults. If there are no effects (symptoms do not disappear or get worse), please contact your doctor. In children, the preparation should be under the control of an adult. Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.