TOXILOGES ore throats, fever, coughs, runny nose
toxiLoges ® tablets
1 tablet contains the active ingredients: Eupatorium perfoliatum Ø 20.0 mg, Baptisia (HAB 34) Ø (HAB, regulation 3a) 50.0 mg, Aconitum Trit. D4 20.0 mg, Ipecacuanha Trit. D4 20.0 mg. The other ingredients are: lactose monohydrate, corn starch, magnesium stearate.
Areas of application:
The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures. These include: Febrile colds. Contraindications: Infants under 1 year of age, hypersensitivity to the active ingredients or any of the other ingredients. Side effects: There are no known side effects.
Warning: contains lactose. Please note leaflet.
For use with sore throats, fever, coughs and runny nose.
Active TOXILOGES ore throats, fever, coughs, runny nose ingredients
- 20 mg Eupatorium perfoliatum mother tincture
- 50 mg Baptisia tinctoria mother tincture
- 20 mg Aconitum napellus D4
- 20 mg Cephaelis ipecacuanha D4
Auxiliary TOXILOGES ore throats, fever, coughs, runny nose materials
- Lactose-1 water
- Magnesium stearate
Indication / TOXILOGES ore throats, fever, coughs, runny nose application
- The preparation is a homeopathic medicine for colds.
- The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures. These include: Febrile colds.
- Note: If you have a fever that persists for more than 3 days or rises above 39 ° C, or if symptoms persist, you should consult a doctor.
TOXILOGES ore throats, fever, coughs, runny nose dosage
- Always take the medicine exactly as directed. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor,
- in acute conditions, allow 1 tablet to dissolve in the mouth every half to full hour, but no more than 12 times a day. In chronic forms, allow one tablet to dissolve in the mouth 1 to 3 times a day. Infants from 2 years to 6 years of age receive no more than half the dose, children between 6 and 12 years of age receive no more than two thirds of the adult dose.
Duration of application:
- The duration of use in febrile colds is limited to 3 weeks without medical advice.
If you forget to take a dose:
- If you forget to take a dose, you can take it later.
TOXILOGES ore throats, fever, coughs, runny nose way
- Let the tablets melt slowly in your mouth.
- There are no known side effects.
- When taking a homeopathic drug, the existing symptoms may temporarily worsen (initial worsening).
- In this case you should stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor.
- If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to side effects that are not specified.
TOXILOGES ore throats, fever, coughs, runny nose Interactions
Taking the preparation with other drugs:
- No interactions are known.
- Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Taking the drug with food and drink:
- The effect of a homeopathic medicinal product can be adversely affected by generally damaging factors in lifestyle and by stimulants and stimulants.
- General remark:
TOXILOGES ore throats, fever, coughs, runny nose Contraindications
Do not take the medicine if you:
- are hypersensitive (allergic) to active ingredients or to any of the other components of the preparation.
- Do not use in infants under 1 year of age.
pregnancy TOXILOGES ore throats, fever, coughs, runny nose and breast feeding period
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking / using any medicine.
- There is insufficient documented experience on the use of the drug during pregnancy and breastfeeding. It should therefore only be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding after consulting a doctor.
Patient TOXILOGES ore throats, fever, coughs, runny nose information
Take special care when taking the drug:
- Give the preparation to children from 1 to 2 years of age only after consulting a doctor, as there is not yet sufficient experience for a general recommendation for this age group.
- With children:
Driving and using machines:
- There is no experience regarding the impairment of the ability to drive or use machines.