A natural product that stimulates the functions of the reproductive system.
Contains dry extract of the herb Tribulus terrestris (grandmother's teeth).
· Increases libido
· Increases the strength and duration of the erection
· General tonic effect
· Improves hormonal balance
· Affects lipid balance
· Relieves menopausal symptoms in women
· Prolongs the duration of sexual intercourse.
· Sexual disorders in men - low libido, erection problems
· Hormonal problems and menopausal syndrome in women
Do not take Tribestan if:
· If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substance or to any of the other ingredients;
· In severe cardiovascular or kidney disease;
· In prostate adenoma;
· If you are under 16 years of age;
· Tribestan should not be used during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
The active ingredient is a dry extract of the plant Grandma's Teeth 250 mg (content of furostanol saponins not less than 112.5 mg).
The other ingredients are: microcrystalline cellulose; silica, colloidal anhydrous; povidone K25; crospovidone; magnesium stearate; talc.
Composition of the film coating: peel off brown.
In case of decreased libido, impotence and infertility: In men with decreased libido, impotence and infertility, a dosage of 1-2 tablets 3 times a day is recommended. Duration of treatment - at least 90 days. The course of treatment can be repeated until a satisfactory therapeutic effect is obtained.
In women with endocrine sterility, a dosage of 1-2 tablets 3 times a day is recommended, administered from the 1st to the 12th day of the menstrual cycle. This course can be repeated periodically until pregnancy.
Dyslipoproteinemia: 2 tablets 3 times a day. Duration of treatment - not less than 3 months.
Menopausal and post-castration syndrome in women:
1-2 tablets 3 times a day for 60-90 days.
After the condition improves, gradually switch to a maintenance dose - 2 tablets daily for 1-2 years.
Co-administration of Tribestan with ovulation-stimulating medicinal products leads to a mutual enhancement of their effects.
Tribestan may potentiate the effects of diuretics (dehydrating medicines) and antihypertensive medicines (used to treat high blood pressure).
Like all medicines, Tribestan can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Hypersensitivity reactions may occur in predisposed patients. May have an irritating effect on the gastric mucosa.