Medical device for the control and prevention of urinary tract infections caused by pathogenic microorganisms such as E. coli and other Gram (-) bacteria.
Utipro plus contains 3 natural ingredients.
Xyloglucan-Gelatine: 150 mg;
Hibiscus: 100 mg;
Propolis: 100 mg.
Utipro plus acts in 2 places at the same time - in the intestines and in the bladder.
Intestines - Rapid reduction of relevant bacteria and lower risk of ascending infections;
Bladder - Local control of symptoms.
It acts mechanically in the intestinal lumen and forms a biofilm on the intestinal mucosa, thus preventing the contact of pathogenic microorganisms with the intestinal mucosa, where it is the first step for their spread and their subsequent passage to the urinary tract.
Utipro plus should be taken as soon as the first symptoms of urinary tract disease appear, in order to reduce the spread of pathogenic microorganisms, which can turn into an infection. In cases of recurrent infections (relapses), Utipro plus is also intended to prevent new episodes in which the spread of pathogenic microorganisms causes recurrent urinary tract infections.
Utipro plus demonstrates an innovative mechanism of action.
Main mechanical action in the gut by formation of XYLOGLUCAN-GELATINE biofilm:
- Passes unchanged through the acidic environment of the stomach and reaches the intestines;
- Forms a biofilm based on protein, which covers the surface of the intestinal mucosa;
- Prevents the adhesion and growth of bacteria and prevents them from entering the bladder.
Secondly, it supports the function of the bladder through Hibiscus and Propolis
UTIPRO PLUS HIBISCUS:
Hibiscus is rich in proanthocyanidins and vitamin C.
They have a double effect in the bladder:
- Antiadhesive effect: Proanthocyanidins reduce the adhesion of E. coli to the epithelium of the bladder;
- Acidification of urine: Vitamin C acidifies urine. This leads to an increase in the formation of nitric oxide, which inhibits the proliferation of bacteria.
UTIPRO PLUS PROPOLIS:
- Enhances the anti-adhesive effect of proanthocyanidins;
- Antibacterial and immunostimulating effect.
Utipro plus quickly improves the symptoms of a urinary tract infection.
Utipro plus versus placebo
- Significant improvement of symptoms after 5 days of treatment;
- Rapid reduction of pain when emptying the bladder;
- Rapid reduction of the urge to urinate;
- Utipro plus - 9 out of 10 patients do not require antibiotic or other therapy.
Utipro plus and prevention of recurrent urinary tract infections:
- Advantage of Utipro plus over placebo in terms of reducing the symptoms of recurrent cystitis;
- Long-term reduction of positive uroculture after taking Utipro plus;
- Utipro plus is a promising option for the long-term treatment of cystitis.
UTIPRO PLUS Composition:
Combination of Gelatin and Huloglucan (hemicellulose), propolis, Hibiscus sabdariffa (hyacinth), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, corn starch.
UTIPRO PLUS Dosage:
2 capsules daily for 5 days in patients who develop the first symptoms of urinary discomfort and 1 capsule daily for a minimum of 15 consecutive days per month to prevent recurrence (if necessary, Utipro plus can be taken on repetitive cycles).
UTIPRO PLUS Warnings:
Utipro plus should not be used in patients with known hypersensitivity to gelatin or any of the other ingredients.
Consult your doctor in case of doubt about the diagnosis; in cases of severe symptoms, such as fever; if you are under 14; if you have other diseases or risk factors.
Acute urinary tract infection may require antibiotic treatment. Utipro plus is not an antibiotic, has no bactericidal or bacteriostatic effect against pathogens and cannot replace treatment recommended by a healthcare professional. When antibiotic treatment is required, Utipro plus can be used at the same time.
You should not use Utipro Plus during the first months of pregnancy or while breast-feeding. In all such cases, consult your doctor first.
Store at room temperature, in a dry place, away from heat sources. Do not freeze. Keep out of reach of children.