VASOLOGES protect peripheral vascular disease film-coated tablets
Free passage in flexible blood vessels
Unique special combination based on high-dose L-arginine and the original extract Pycnogenol ®
• Strong: With high-dose L-arginine and Pycnogenol ® , the original extract from the bark of the French sea pine
• Effective: Proven Improvement of endothelial function and reduction of high homocysteine levels 1
• Natural: Contains seven vitamins and micronutrients with synergistic effects
• Supportive: For smokers, those suffering from stress, overweight people, as well as people whose siblings or parents have already had a heart attack or stroke
1Scientific study on people with high blood pressure: Reule CA et al .: BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2017; 17: 92.
Take action for your vascular health!
Have you ever wondered about the condition of your own blood vessels?
The human blood vessels are elastic in a healthy state. They can react to changes in pressure, control the permeability to the surrounding tissue and influence the flow properties of the blood.
These vessel properties can, for. B. be impaired by an endothelial dysfunction, in which there is a dysfunction of the innermost vascular wall. One of the causes is an increased homocysteine level in the blood. This amino acid arises as a natural metabolic product during the conversion of protein components and, if too high in the organism, can impair the vascular function, as it can negatively affect the balance of the vasodilating nitric oxide (NO).
Elevated homocysteine levels in the blood and impaired vascular function can be diagnosed by your doctor.
Risk factors for vascular diseases, peripheral vascular disease:
• Genetic predisposition
• Gender (male)
• Sedentary lifestyle
• Increased blood lipid levels
• High blood pressure
• Diabetes mellitus
• Increased homocysteine levels
vasoLoges ® protect - for flexible blood vessels, for peripheral vascular disease
vasoLoges ® protect is a food for special medical purposes (balanced diet) for diet management with increased homocysteine and endothelial dysfunction. These diseases can lead to a change in nutritional requirements that cannot be covered by a normal diet. VasoLoges ® contains these special needsprotect a specially balanced combination of nutrients. In patients with high levels of homocysteine, this affects the inner cell layer of the vessels by improving the body's own breakdown of homocysteine and improving endothelial function. The combination of seven natural, vascular-relevant vitamins and micronutrients with synergistic effects has proven itself in a scientific study 1 .
Pycnogenol ® - powerful. Naturally. Effective. for peripheral vascular disease
The intensely researched Pycnogenol ®is the original extract from the bark of the French maritime pine. It takes 50 years until the trees, which are up to forty meters high, are harvested, during which no pesticides or herbicides are used. Sustainable cultivation under the French sun makes trees an ideal source of special plant substances that can develop over the years. Pycnogenol ® contains a mixture of valuable secondary plant substances , including procyanidins, with antioxidant properties.
The unique special, for peripheral vascular disease
combination • No other preparation contains Pycnogenol ® in this balanced composition.
• The amino acid L-arginine forms the precursor of the vasodilating nitric oxide (NO). The supply, tailored to the clinical picture, regulates the endothelial function and promotes blood circulation. This improves the oxygen supply in the body and supports the regeneration of the blood vessels.
• As a coenzyme, R (+) - alpha lipoic acid is involved in many enzymatic reactions in the body. As a radical scavenger and antioxidant, it can help protect cells by regenerating used antioxidants.
• Vitamin K2 is partly responsible for the fact that calcium is not deposited in the vessel wall, but is transported into the bones.
• The breakdown of homocysteine takes place in several steps with the help of vitamin B6, folic acid and vitamin B12. To cover the additional needs of patients with increased homocysteine, the three B vitamins are contained in an amount tailored to the clinical picture.
Food for special medical purposes (balanced diet) for peripheral vascular disease.