VERTIGOPAS drops, Homeopathic medicine for dizziness
Areas of application:
The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures.
These include: Dizziness of various causes.
A doctor should be consulted in the event of persistent, unclear or newly occurring symptoms.
Contains 23% alcohol by volume
10 g (= 10.3 ml) contain:
Cocculus Dil. D4
2g Conium Dil. D4 2g
ambergris dil. D6 2 g
Oenanthe crocata dil. D3 2 g
Petroleum rectificatum dil. D8 2g.
Homeopathic medicine for dizziness.
active Homeopathic medicine for dizziness ingredients
- 200 mg Anamirta cocculus D4
- 200 mg Conium maculatum D4
- 200 mg Ambergris grisea D6
- 200 mg Oenanthe crocata D3
- 200 mg Petroleum rectificatum D8
Homeopathic medicine for dizziness excipients
Indication/ Homeopathic medicine for dizziness Application
- The preparation is a homeopathic medicine for dizziness.
- The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures.
- This includes: Dizziness of various causes.
- A doctor should be consulted in the event of persistent, unclear or newly occurring symptoms, as these may be diseases that require medical clarification.
Homeopathic medicine for dizziness dosage
- Always take the medicine exactly as directed. Please check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Unless otherwise prescribed, adults take 5 - 10 drops every half to full hour in acute conditions, up to a maximum of 12 times a day, and 5 - 10 drops 1 - 3 times a day in chronic forms.
- Small children up to the age of 6 years take no more than half of the adult dose (acute at most 12 times a day 3-5 drops each, chronic 1-3 times a day 3-5 drops).
- Children between 6 and 12 years of age do not take more than two thirds of the adult dose (acutely 4-8 drops a maximum of 12 times a day, chronically 4-8 drops 1-3 times a day).
- Duration of use: Homeopathic medicines should not be taken for long periods of time without medical advice.
If you take more than you should:
- Poisoning or overdose symptoms are not known.
Homeopathic medicine for dizziness way
- The drug should be taken diluted with water.
- Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The frequency of side effects is based on the following categories:
- Very common: affects more than 1 in 10 people
- Common: affects 1 to 10 users in 100
- Uncommon: affects 1 to 10 users in 1,000
- Rare: affects 1 to 10 users in 10,000
- Very rare: affects less than 1 in 10,000 people
- Not known: frequency cannot be estimated from the available data
- Possible side effects: There are no known side effects.
- Notes: When taking a homeopathic medicine, the existing symptoms can temporarily worsen (initial aggravation). In this case, you should stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor.
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects.
Homeopathic medicine for dizziness interactions
Taking other medicines:
- There are no known interactions with other drugs.
- Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking/using or have recently taken/used other medicines, even if they are non-prescription medicines.
Taking with food and drink:
- General note: The effect of a homeopathic medicinal product can be adversely affected by generally damaging lifestyle factors and by stimulants and stimulants.
- The drug must not be taken: by alcoholics.
pregnancy and breast feeding period
- Since there is no sufficiently documented experience, the drops should only be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding after consulting a doctor.
patient Homeopathic medicine for dizziness notes
Special care is required when taking:
- Children: There is insufficient documented experience with the use of this medicine in children under the age of 1 year. It should therefore not be used in children under the age of 1 year.
Driving and using machines:
- There are no special precautions required.