1. Folic acid - restores the level of folate in serum and cervical tissue. Folic acid has been shown to reduce progression indices in cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN). The addition of folic acid, which is mandatory in the United States, has been shown to alter the expression of DNA methyltransferase, an enzyme that regulates proper cell division and is thought to be associated with the development of secondary carcinogenesis of the cervix (Piyathilake CJ and Nutrition 2008). ). In fact, high levels of circulating folate prevent DNA hypomethylation, which appears to be the initial stage of cervical cancer. (Fowler et al., Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 1998).
2. Curcumin - has a modulating effect on the immune system, inhibits the expression of proteins E6 and E7, disrupting the reading of the code of oncogenic HPV (Prusty, Das, BC Int. J. Cancer, 2005; Divya, CS, Pillai, MR Mol. Carcinog ., 2006).
3. Echinacea - when tested on 40 strains of herpes simplex virus (HSV): 15 strains (5 HSV-1 and 10 HSV-2) were resistant to acyclovir (ACV) and 25 strains (13 HSV-1 and 12 HSV-2) ) were sensitive to ACV. Echinacea has shown good anti-viral activity against both ACV-resistant and ACV-sensitive strains of HSV-1 and HSV-2 (Antiviral activity of Viracea against acyclovir susceptible and acyclovir resistant strains of herpes simplex virus. Thompson KD).
4. D-biotin - maintains the normal condition of the mucous membranes through its participation in lipid and protein metabolism.
VIROUT Ingredients of 1 capsule:
Echinacea 0.6% 200 mg
* Turmeric 80 mg
Echinacea 4% 80 mg
Folic acid 200μg
D - biotin 50μg
Other Ingredients: Emulsifiers: Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Alginate, Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids, * N-Acetylcysteine Stabilizer: Crosslinked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Glazing Agent: Shellac, Moisturizer: Polycephalican, Glycerol , * chitosan (from crustaceans)
* Enterosoma-l® components, registered trademark of Labomar. Technology patent application number (European): WO2013171270
1 - tablet / 24 hours for a period of 90 to 180 days
1. The combined action of systemic administration and topical application of a preparation with virastatic action, helps to eliminate the virus and regress the epithelomatous lesions.
2. The combined action of topical with systemic treatment plays a preventive role against recurrence, in particular in the presence of surgically treated high-grade lesions.
3. The combined application of topical with systemic treatment has a prophylactic role against HPV infection in healthy individuals, thus being a useful tool in addition to therapeutic prophylaxis against HPV.
Contraindications: not to be taken by children under 3 years. Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients. Do not use during pregnancy and lactation. Warning: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. The product is not a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of reach of small children.
Manufacturer: Labomar Srl ViaN. Sauro35 I, Istria, Italy