WARTIX is a product for quick removal of warts from both hands and feet. The warts are removed by freezing.
Features of Wartix for warts:
- Effective-freezes the wart in 10 seconds to its core
- Safe - has a self-measuring dose mechanism
- Child friendly - works quickly, avoids unnecessary pain
- Easy to use - innovative applicator directly ready to use
- One-time use is enough
After 10 - 14 days from freezing the wart, it should fall off. By this time, a healthy epidermis is restoring underneath.
WARTIX agent for freezing warts COMMENTS:
In most cases, a single application of WARTIX is sufficient. If the wart does not fall off within two weeks of freezing, the treatment can be repeated. Sometimes it is helpful to soak the wart in water before using WARTIX to soften it. One wart can be frozen up to four times (with a two-week interval between successive treatments). If the wart does not fall off after four attempts, it is best to see a doctor. In the case of a small group of warts located close to each other, it is best to freeze each of them separately, with a two-week interval between treatments.
If you are not sure whether the skin lesion is a wart, it is best to consult your doctor.
WARTIX must not be used:
- In children under 4 years of age.
- In patients with diabetes or circulatory disorders.
- In case of skin irritation or inflammation.
- If you are not sure that a given lesion is a wart.
- In areas with delicate skin, such as the face, neck, armpits, breasts and buttocks.
- For the treatment of warts on the genitals.
- To treat birthmarks, (hairy) moles or any other strange-looking skin lesions.
- In people who are allergic to cold.
- In combination with any other treatment for warts.