- WARTIX is a means to quickly remove warts with both hands and feet. Removing warts is done by freezing.
WARTIX, wart removal, wart treatment Features:
- Effective - in 10 seconds freeze-wart up to its core
- Safe - a mechanism of self-metered dose
- Child-friendly - fast, avoids unnecessary pain
- Easy to use - an innovative applicator directly ready for use
- Just a single use
After 10 - 14 days from the freezing of warts, it should fall off. Until then, underneath recreate healthy skin.
WARTIX, wart removal, wart treatment NOTES:
In most cases, a single application WARTIX is sufficient. If the wart does not come off within two weeks of freezing, the treatment can be repeated. Sometimes it is helpful before applying WARTIX, soak the wart in water to soften it. One wymrażać wart can be up to four times (making sure to keep a two-week interval between treatments). If after four attempts wart will not fall off, it is best to call your doctor. In the case of a small group of warts close to each other, preferably wymrozić each separately, while maintaining a two-week interval between treatments.
If you are not sure whether the lesion is a wart, it is best to consult a doctor.
Do not use WARTIX:
- Children under 4 years of age.
- Patients with diabetes or circulatory disorders.
- In the case of irritation or dermatitis.
- If you are not sure that the change is a wart.
- In places where there is a delicate skin such as the face, neck, armpits, breasts and buttocks.
- In the treatment of genital warts.
- In the treatment of birthmarks, (hairy) moles or other skin lesions with a strange look.
- People who are allergic to cold.
- In combination with any other treatment for warts.