Nebulizing solution for respiratory tract disease.
YALOKLEAN solution for nebulization Purpose:
YALOKLINE nebulizer solution is indicated for adjuvant therapy of respiratory tract diseases, including:
- Tracheobronchitis or bronchitis, both in the acute and chronic phase;
- Inflammation of the vocal cords with or without dysphonia;
- Irritant cough caused by environmental contaminants or after viral diseases;
- Cold or flu;
- After surgery on the nose, ears and throat;
- Consequences of extraesophageal manifestations of gastroesophageal reflux in the upper respiratory tract (dysphagia, chronic laryngitis or pharyngitis, aphonia, persistent cough).
YALOKLEAN solution for nebulization Ingredients: Chamomile extract, sodium salt of hyaluronic acid, EDTA, sodium chloride, N-acetylcysteine, sodium hydroxide, sodium phosphate dibasic heptahydrate, sodium phosphate monobasic dihydrate, water.
YALOKLEAN solution for nebulization Active ingredients and their action:
Hyaluronic acid - thanks to its hydrating, protective and lubricating properties relieves symptoms associated with inflammation, such as a feeling of a foreign body in the throat, difficulty swallowing, dryness or nausea. It has a bacteriostatic effect. Reduces bronchial hyperreactivity.
Chamomile extract - has a moisturizing effect. Reduces swelling and pain. Relieves local superficial irritations. It has antioxidant and analgesic action,
N-acetyl cysteine - has mucolytic, fluidizing and detergent activity due to the fact that it destroys the disulfide bonds of mucus and depolymerizes the mucoprotein complexes. It has an antioxidant effect, neutralizes free radicals.
A way of use:
Adults and children over 6 years: 2 times a day, one container with a single dose.
Children between 2 and 6 years: 2 times a day, half a container with a single dose.
The container has a graduation that corresponds to half the dose. Do not exceed the recommended dose. The solution should be administered by nebulizer device (piston nebulizer only, not ultrasonic).
Instructions for use:
Wash your hands and do the following:
1. Bend the single-dose container in both directions and separate it from the tape where it is attached;
2. Shake gently before use;
3. Open the single-dose container by turning the cap;
4. Pour the indicated amount of solution by applying moderate pressure to the walls of the container in the nebulizer ampoule;
5. When using half the dose, the container can be closed again by turning the cap down and pressing. The resealed single-dose container should be stored between 2 ° C and 8 ° C (in a refrigerator) and the remaining amount should be used within 24 hours of first opening.
Add saline in a ratio of 1: 1.
Do not use in children under 2 years.
In case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the product.
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Interaction with other products:
No interactions with other products are known. It can be used in combination with other medicines or medical products after a doctor's recommendation.
When and for how long the product can be used:
At any time of the day without any restrictions for an hour and time. The duration depends on the development of symptoms. If necessary, it can be taken for a long time.
Prolonged use of topical products may cause sensitization. If this happens, stop treatment and contact a doctor to start appropriate therapy.
Manufacturer: Farma-Derma, Italy.