YOKEBE strawberry NF powder
meal replacement for a weight control diet
YOKEBE strawberry powder NF Ingredients:
soy protein isolate (52.0%), inulin, fructose, dextrose, emulsifier soy lecithin, sucrose, potassium citrate, natural flavor, calcium carbonate, magnesium hydroxide, coloring food beetroot powder, anti-caking agent silicon dioxide , vegetable oils (rapeseed, soy), acidulants tartaric acid, L-ascorbic acid, D-α-tocopheryl acetate, iron diphosphate, nicotinamide, zinc oxide, antioxidant DL-α-tocopherol, calcium D-pantothenate, manganese sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper carbonate, riboflavin, thiamine monoxide , retinyl acetate, chromium picolinate, folic acid, sodium selenite, phylloquinone, sodium iodide, D-biotin, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin
YOKEBE strawberry powder NF storage Note:
The activated food Yokebe strawberry should be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from light.
Contents / filling quantity
1 x activated food Yokebe strawberry single can, 500 g (corresponds to 12 servings)
YOKEBE strawberry powder NF Preparation information:
As a substitute for a meal (1 serving), 5 level measuring spoons are stirred into 200 ml of unsweetened soy drink. Please always put the liquid in the shaker first and only then the powder. Stir or shake the mixture well. It is necessary to follow the preparation instructions.
YOKEBE strawberry powder NF Compatibility / Notes:
• Make sure you drink enough fluids (2-3 liters per day).
• Medical advice is recommended for long-term use; People with food allergies should seek medical advice.
• The powder may contain traces of egg protein.
• The Yokebe Strawberry activated food is gluten-free, lactose-free and vegan.
• Please note that the yokebe diet can only achieve the desired success in the context of a reduced-calorie diet. Other foods must be part of this diet.
• A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are basic requirements for good health.
• Weight loss with Yokebe:
• Replacing two main meals each day with a Yokebe shake each contributes to weight loss as part of a low-calorie diet. Replacing a main meal will help you maintain the reduced weight
• In order to achieve the mentioned effect, it is necessary to consume Yokebe Strawberry according to the preparation instructions in the context of the diet plan.
Naturwohl Pharma GmbH
Please always note the information on the product.
What is in yokebe?
Yokebe does contain dairy and soy protein. It is also a valuable source of vitamins and minerals during the diet. Yokebe can also be prepared by using water instead of milk (skimmed cow milk, soy milk, almond milk, …) and without vegetable oil. This preparation has just 180 calories and does not substitute a full meal.