Zinc (Zn) is a micronutrient, which is of essential importance for human health. The main effect of zinc is to maintain a good appearance. It is of great importance for the protection and recovery of the organism. This mineral also takes part in the synthesis of several key functions and functions.
Zinc (Zn) Act:
- Zinc is essential for human growth, physical, intellectual and sexual development. Contributes to normal DNA synthesis and protein synthesis.
- Contributes to the normal metabolism of macronutrients and vitamin A.
- For the good condition of the immune system. Zinc helps prevent viral infections and is used to prevent flu and colds.
- An important field in the production of collagen is the connective tissue, which helps to heal the skin. It has a beneficial effect on various skin diseases.
- Zinc is needed for healthy nails and beautiful hair.
- Favorable effect on vision.
- It is important for fertility. Improves gender functions and development of gender bodies. It supports the productive function of men in excellent condition. Approves work on testicles and cpemogenesis. It has a role in cell division. Contributes to normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- Благоппиятен эфеĸт въpxy пpocтаta.
Zinc (Zn) Composition:
1 capsule contains 15 mg of zinc
Zinc (Zn) Dosage:
1 capsule daily.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.