BLADDER STRONG Forte Capsules 30 pcs
- Helps with bladder weakness and irritable bladder problems
- Protects the bladder-pelvic floor system
foods that irritate the bladder and urethra:
Certain foods and beverages might irritate your bladder, including:
- Coffee, tea and carbonated drinks, even without caffeine.
- Certain acidic fruits — oranges, grapefruits, lemons and limes — and fruit juices.
- Spicy foods.
- Tomato-based products.
- Carbonated drinks.
If you give nature time, it can work wonders!
Soybean germ and soybean sprouts extract
- Soy comes from northeast China.
- Bean sprouts contain B vitamins, folic acid, iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc and phosphorus, among other things.
- Zinc helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Zinc contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Fresh soybean sprouts and germs are often contaminated with germs.
- The cranberry comes from North America, where it is still a regular part of the menu today.
- The valuable ingredients of the large-fruited cranberry (not to be confused with the cranberry!) include secondary plant substances such as the strong antioxidant OPC, as well as vitamins A, C and K.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Vitamin A contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin C helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Parsley provides many B vitamins, vitamins C, E, magnesium, folic acid and iron.
- Vitamin E helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function