5-Hydroxytryptophan, 5 - HTP Effects:
- Improves mood
- It has a calming effect on stress and anxiety.
- Relieves the symptoms of depression.
- Reduces appetite and cravings for sweets.
- Positive effect on headache and migraine.
- Helps to give up harmful habits such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
What is 5-HTP
5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is an amino acid that is converted in the brain into a chemical called serotonin. Serotonin is also called the hormone of happiness and in the brain, affects mood, behavior, appetite and sleep.
5-HTP is found naturally in the seeds of the African plant Griffonia simplicifolia (Griffonia simplicifolia, climbing shrub).
5-Hydroxytryptophan, 5 - HTP Composition:
In 1 capsule: 5 - hydroxytryptophan (amino acid) - 50 mg.
5-Hydroxytryptophan, 5 - HTP Recommended dosage:
Take 1 capsule daily, preferably on an empty stomach at bedtime.
The product is not a medicine.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
It is not a substitute for a varied diet.