ACETOCAUSTIN wart treatment Pen, monochloroacetic acid warts
pack size:1ml Dosage form:pencils
Acetocaustin ® wart treatment Pen, monochloroacetic acid warts
Chemically active ingredient: monochloroacetic acid
The acetocaustin pen contains a solution to be applied to the wart. 100 mg solution contains 50 mg monochloroacetic acid. The acetocaustin pen with 1 ml solution contains 595.0 mg monochloroacetic acid. The other ingredient is purified water.
Used to treat warts.
active ACETOCAUSTIN wart treatment Pen, monochloroacetic acid warts ingredients
- 500 mg chloroacetic acid
ACETOCAUSTIN wart treatment Pen, monochloroacetic acid warts excipients
- water, purified
With the Acetocaustin® Pen, you have a new and convenient treatment option for warts. The innovative pen shape facilitates the precise application of the active ingredient to the wart! The active ingredient monochloroacetic acid contained in the Acetocaustin® Pen has been used successfully for wart therapy for many years. The Acetocaustin® Pen can be easily stowed away and can therefore also be used on the go, e.g. B. be used when traveling.
How to use the ACETOCAUSTIN wart treatment Pen, monochloroacetic acid warts correctly:
- Cover the healthy skin around the wart with a cream that sticks well, e.g. B. Vaseline, from.
- Open the pen's child-resistant cap by gently pressing and twisting.
- Place the pen tip on the wart and dab twice for 3 seconds (count 21-22-23).
- Let the solution work for a short time (about 5 minutes) and then remove the petroleum jelly.
- You don't need a plaster to cover the treated area!
- Repeat the application once a week - no more often!