PRONTOSAN Wound Gel X, Acute, chronic wounds, burns
Hydrogel for cleaning and moistening of acute and chronic wounds and burns
Hydrogel for cleaning, moistening and decontamination of acute, chronic and infected skin wounds and burns (grade 1+2), flowable consistency for application on flat wounds.
Acute, chronic wounds, burns, PRONTOSAN Wound Gel X Characteristics
- Loosening of wound coverings (necrosis, fibrin, biofilm)
- Prevention of the formation of wound plaque
- Good adhesion behavior on flat wounds (including severe burns)
- Painless application
- Creation of an environment conducive to healing
- For repeated and long-term use
- Shelf life up to 8 weeks after opening
- Reimbursable as a hydrogel by the GKV
Acute, chronic wounds, burns, PRONTOSAN Wound Gel X Hints
- Can be prescribed and reimbursed as bandages (patient-specific).