treatment of arthritic joint problems Aminoplus joint
For the dietary treatment of arthritic joint problems
• Essential building block of collagenous and elastic fibers - especially the cartilage substance
• Precursor of S-adenosylmethionine (SAM)
• Electrolyte and fluid
stabilizing glucosamine sulfate:
• Precursor of glucosamine sulfate Cartilage base substance (proteoglycan)
• Precursor of hyaluronic acid
• Building block of cartilage substance - component type II collagen fibers
Vitamin C and Vitamin E:
• Vitamin C - for the formation of hydroxyproline
Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Folic acid, Vitamin B12:
• To support the amino acid metabolism
zinc, selenium, manganese, copper, molybdenum:
• Important trace elements for the joint
care Lactose and gluten-free
treatment of arthritic joint problems Ingredients:
Dextrose, L-proline, amino sugar: glucosamine sulfate; L-methionine, amino sugar: chondroitin sulfate; Taurine; Vitamin C * (ascorbic acid); Acidifier citric acid; Vitamin E * (RRR-alpha tocopherol); Zinc (zinc gluconate); Selenium (selenium yeast); Release agent: silicon oxide; Acesulfame K; Aroma: citrus; Manganese (manganese chelate); Emulsifier: sugar esters of fatty acids; Vitamin B6 * (pyridoxine hydrochloride); Vitamin B12*; Copper (copper chelate); Vitamin B2 * (riboflavin phosphate); Folic acid *; Molybdenum (sodium molybdate) * is adapted to the increased need. Dietetic food for special medical purposes (balanced diet)
Food supplements treatment of arthritic joint problems. The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements treatment of arthritic joint problems are no substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!