Antistax ® vein cream.
Active ingredient: thick extract from red grapevine leaves.
Area of application: Traditionally used in adults to relieve discomfort and heaviness in the legs in connection with slight venous circulatory disorders.
Note: Contains cetostearyl alcohol and propylene glycol. Note leaflet.
For information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GmbH, 65926 Frankfurt am Main.
Antistax ® Venencreme
Creme, 100 g, with thick extract from red vine leaves, for tired, heavy legs and slight venous circulatory disorders
Tired, heavy legs? Antistax ® vein cream has been relieving the symptoms and reducing the feeling of heaviness for decades. When gently massaged in, the vein cream stimulates the blood circulation and provides a revitalized feeling in the legs. Antistax ® vein cream with red vine leaf extract relieves discomfort and heaviness in the legs in connection with slight venous circulatory disorders:
• Vitalises and nourishes immediately
• For relief of acute complaints
• Better wellbeing for tired legs
• Reduces the feeling of heaviness in the legs
• Use of traditional herbal medicinal products:
Rub the legs at least once a day, but preferably in the morning and evening. Perform the stroking massage from the foot to the thigh. Massage in the cream until it is completely absorbed.
Antistax ® vein cream is suitable for simultaneous use with compression and support stockings.
Helpful addition to Antistax ® extra vein tablets
The Antistax ® vein cream is a supplementary aid if you are already taking Antistax ® extra vein tablets for vein weakness. The cream vitalizes, cares for and alleviates acute discomfort in the legs. Antistax ®Extra vein tablets with red vine leaf extract repair the vein walls, strengthen the blood circulation and protect the blood vessels. With regular intake of one tablet a day, swollen and sore legs are proven to be reduced.
What you can do to strengthen your veins.
If you have tired heavy legs, this can be a sign of weak veins . If you have a weak vein, a healthy lifestyle is essential in order not to make the disease worse. That means sufficient exercise in everyday life as well as a balanced diet with lots of fruit and vegetables, whole grain products and unsaturated fatty acids. Exercise is also beneficial because obese people are at higher risk of chronic venous disease than people of normal weight.
Vein weakness? These exercises can help!
• Pilates: 3-4 times a week approx. 20 minutes each, strengthens the deep muscles and the veins.
• Yoga: Simple exercises can be done at home at any time, active training of the muscle pump.
• Foot gymnastics: up and down movements of the tips of the feet as well as drawing in and stretching out the toes activate the muscle pump in the legs.
• Massages: Massage the calf muscles from the ankle towards the knee in the bathtub or alternating showers (hot & cold) to promote blood circulation.
Dos and don'ts for your veins
Good for your veins • Exercise
and walks in all weathers
• Cool lower
• Put your legs up • Breathable stockings and comfortable shoes
• Compression stockings
bad for the veins
• Long standing and sitting, lack of exercise
• Shoes with high heels (hinders the muscle pump)
• Constricting or constricting legwear
• Hot baths and showers
• Long, direct sunlight
What is active ingredient in antistax?
What Antistax® tablets Contain: The active substance is a preparation of dry extract of red vine leaf AS 195 (4 - 6:1), which corresponds to 96 % of dry (pure) extract of red vine leaf and 4 % of colloidal anhydrous silica.