ARTELAC Complete MDO eye drops Bausch & Lomb GmbH
solution for dry eyes Artelac ® Complete MDO ® is our complete solution for targeted symptom relief in the most common forms of dry eye.
As a remedy for dry eyes, it is inspired by the composition of the natural tear fluid: Just one drop of Artelac ® Complete MDO ® supplies all three layers of the tear film. The eye drops with lipids stabilize the outer layer so that the evaporation of the tear fluid is reduced. The natural moisturizer hyaluronic acid (0.24%) and glycerine bind moisture, the carbomer moisturizes and also binds water in the tear film
Thanks to the special pump mechanism, Artelac ® Complete MDO ® does not contain any buffers or preservatives and is therefore very well tolerated. Shaking before use is not necessary.
ARTELAC Complete MDO eye drops Bausch & Lomb GmbH Product at a glance
- Our 3 in 1 solution: with just one drop you can be sure of being well looked after
- Imitation of the tear film with lipids, hyaluronic acid and carbomer
- Very well tolerated eye drops without preservatives and without buffers.
- Shake-free application
- Practical for on the go
ARTELAC Complete MDO eye drops Bausch & Lomb GmbH Application recommendation
- Our complete solution for watery, reddened, dry eyes
- For the most common forms of dry eye
- For permanent users
ARTELAC Complete MDO eye drops Bausch & Lomb GmbH Main ingredients
- 0.24% sodium hyaluronate
- A lipid component
ARTELAC Complete MDO eye drops Bausch & Lomb GmbH HOW IT WORKS
1. Before each use, remove the transparent white protective cap from the top of the bottle with a twisting motion.
2. Caution! Before using the bottle for the first time or if the bottle has not been used for some time: Hold the bottle with the tip pointing downwards and press the pump mechanism several times until a drop is dispensed.
3. Hold the bottle as shown: Place your thumb on the ergonomically shaped thumb rest and enclose the lower part with your fingers. Two fingers should be placed on the bottom of the bottle.
4. Hold the bottle tip down. Tilt your head back slightly. With one finger of your free hand, gently pull your lower eyelid downwards. Hold the bottle vertically over your eyes. Gently squeeze the pump mechanism to add an eye drop to moisten it. Then close your eye and blink to get the drop on the surface of the eye.
With increasing age the production of tears decreases, women in the menopause can be particularly affected by dry, red eyes. Artelac ® Complete MDO ® moisturizes and reduces the evaporation of the tear fluid by stabilizing the outer layer of the tear film.
Dry eyes can also be associated with increased tearing. The cause is a disrupted composition of the natural tear film, which is why the tear fluid runs off over the edge of the eyelid. Supplementing the missing ingredients provides relief for dry, irritated eyes.
MEIBOMAN GLANDS DYSFUNCTION
One of the most common causes of dry eyes is a dysfunction of the meibomian glands, which produce the lipid component of the tear film. This favors increased evaporation of the aqueous components of the tear film. A targeted supply of the disturbed tear film is then required.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How does Artelac ® Complete MDO ® help ?
Artelac ®Complete EDO ® eye drops soothe dry eyes in a targeted manner by ensuring that the deficits of the natural tear film and the surface of the eye are treated well all round with just one drop. The lipids they contain protect the tear film from increased evaporation, the natural moisturizers hyaluronic acid (0.24%) and glycerin bind moisture, the carbomer moisturizes and binds water. Users experience immediate, intense, long-lasting relief from their symptoms.
How often and for how long should Artelac ® Complete MDO ® be used?
If necessary, add one drop of Artelac ® Complete MDO ® at a timein the eye. You can use the drops daily and as often as you like. The duration of use is not limited.
How should Artelac ® Complete MDO ® be stored ?
Store the product at temperatures between +1 to +25 ° C and keep it away from sunlight. Each single-dose ophthalmic ophthalmic product should be discarded after a single use.
Manufacturer: Dr. Gerhard Mann chem.-pharm. Fabrik GmbH, Brunsbütteler Damm 165/173, 13581 Berlin. Distribution by: Bausch & Lomb GmbH Brunsbütteler Damm