- Aspirin Pro is a drug that, by virtue of its acetylsalicylic acid, acts as an anti-aggregation agent. Effectively lowers elevated body temperature and alleviates pain (low and moderate).
1 film-coated tablet contains: 500 mg acetylsalicylic acid. Excipients: colloidal anhydrous silica, anhydrous sodium carbonate. Coating: carnauba wax, hypromellose, zinc stearate.
Aspirin Pro is an anti-inflammatory drug. As a result of the blockade of the cyclooxygenase enzyme (COX-1), the effect of acetylsalicylic acid decreases fever and alleviates pain (mild and moderate). In addition, it acts anti-aggregation and reduces the tendency of platelets to clump together. Aspirin Pro is convenient in swallowing tablets.
- sensitization Components drug
- concomitant methotrexate 15 mg for seven days or more
- peptic ulcer disease and (or) duodenal
- attacks of asthma resulting from the use of salicylates or substances having a similar effect, particularly an NSAID,
- hepatic, renal, cardiac
- haemorrhagic failure -
administration to children under 12 years of age in the course of viral infection
It is recommended to use this medicine in adults and adolescents from 12 years of age during treatment of elevated body temperature and / or mild or moderate pain.
Oral use. In adults and adolescents from 12 years of age, take 1 tablet at a time. If necessary, this dose can be taken again after at least 4h. In justified cases, 2 tables may be used in adults. once. Do not use more than 6 tabl./24h. The medicine can be taken no more than 3 days (with fever) or 3-4 days (with pain).