ASTO drops Robinia pseudoacacia, Achillea millefolium, nux vomica Active ingredients
- 120 mg Stibium sulfuratum nigrum D8
- 140 mg Atropa belladonna-spag. Peka D4
- 100 mg Colchicum autumnale D6
- 70 mg Citrullus colocynthis D4
- 160 mg of sodium phosphoricum D4
- 130 mg Strychnos nux-vomica-spag. Peka D4
- 100 mg Robinia pseudoacacia-spag. Peka D6
- 180 mg Achillea millefolium mother tincture
Robinia pseudoacacia, Achillea millefolium, nux vomica Areas of application:
Registered homeopathic medicinal product, therefore no therapeutic indication is given. Medical advice should be sought if symptoms persist during use.
Robinia pseudoacacia, Achillea millefolium, nux vomica Dosage:
Unless otherwise prescribed:
In acute conditions , take 5 drops in a little water every half to full hour, no more than 6 times a day. Use for more than a week should only be done after consulting a homeopathically experienced therapist.
In chronic forms, take 5 drops 1 to 3 times a day in a little water.
If the symptoms improve , the frequency of use should be reduced.
Atropa belladonna, Colchicum autumnale, Robinia pseudoacacia, Achillea millefolium, nux vomica Composition:
|Sodium phosphoricum||D 4||16.0 g|
|Robinia pseudoacacia spag. Peka||D 6||10.0 g|
|Citrullus colocynthis||D 4||7.0 g|
|Atropa belladonna||D 4||14.0 g|
|Stibium sulfuratum nigrum||D 8||12.0 g|
|Strychnos nux- vomica||D 4||13.0 g|
|Achillea millefolium||-||18.0 g|
|Colchicum autumnate||D 6||10.0 g|
Atropa belladonna, Colchicum autumnale, Robinia pseudoacacia, Achillea millefolium, nux vomica Other notes:
- 5 drops contain 0.026 g of alcohol.
The drug is not to be used in the case of known hypersensitivity to "yarrow" (Achillea millefolium) or other aster family.
Atropa belladonna benefits
Though widely regarded as unsafe, belladonna is taken by mouth as a sedative, to stop bronchial spasms in asthma and whooping cough, and as a cold and hay fever remedy. It is also used for Parkinson's disease, colic, inflammatory bowel disease, motion sickness, and as a painkiller.
Colchicum autumnale benefits
The plant colchicum contains the alkaloid known as colchicine. Colchicine affects the way the body responds to uric acid crystals, which reduces swelling and pain. As a drug, it is therefore used to treat gout and a certain inherited disease called familial Mediterranean fever.
Citrullus colocynthis benefits
colocynth is used for diabetes, high cholesterol and blood fats called triglycerides, constipation, and tuberculosis. It is also used in combination products for treating liver and gallbladder ailments. Colocynth is used on the skin for nerve pain in people with diabetes.
Strychnos nux-vomica benefits
- digestive problems such as constipation, bloating, heartburn, and nausea.
- male infertility and impotence.
- colds and flus, particularly in the early stages of the virus.
- back pain.
- irritability, impatience, and high sensitivity to stimuli, caused by stress or mental strain.
Robinia pseudoacacia benefits
It has medicinal uses – its dried leaves are helpful in treatment of wounds caused by burns. It acts as a pain reliever. Used internally, it calms stomach burns, and is usually recommended to individuals who suffer from hyperacid gastritis and distensions
Achillea millefolium benefits
- May enhance wound healing. ...
- May alleviate digestive issues. ...
- May help reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety. ...
- May aid brain health.