Cyanocobalamin, B12 injection, b12 injection ampoules pack, NOVIRELL 1mg
pack size:10X1ml Dosage form:solution for injection.
NOVIRELL B12 1 mg solution for injection.
active B12 injection, b12 injection ampoules pack, Cyanocobalamin, NOVIRELL 1mg ingredients
- 1 mg cyanocobalamin
B12 injection, b12 injection ampoules pack, Cyanocobalamin, NOVIRELL 1mg excipients
- sodium chloride
- Sodium hydroxide for pH adjustment
- Hydrochloric acid for pH adjustment
- water for injections
B12 injection, b12 injection ampoules pack, Cyanocobalamin, NOVIRELL 1mg indication
- The preparation is a vitamin B 12 preparation. Cyanocobalamin belongs to the group of substances collectively referred to as "vitamin B 12 ".
Field of use:
- Vitamin B 12 deficiency that cannot be corrected with nutrition.
Vitamin B 12 deficiency can manifest itself in the following clinical pictures:
- Hyperchromic macrocytic megaloblastic anemia (pernicious anemia, Biermer's anemia, Addison's anemia; these are red blood cell maturation disorders)
- Funicular spinal disease [spinal cord damage]
A vitamin B 12 deficiency confirmed by laboratory diagnostics can occur with:
- Years of malnutrition and malnutrition (e.g. strictly vegetarian diet).
Malabsorption (insufficient intake of vitamin B 12 in the intestine) due to
- insufficient production of intrinsic factor (a protein that is formed in the gastric mucosa and is required for the absorption of vitamin B 12 ),
- Diseases in the end section of the ileum (part of the small intestine), e.g. B. Sprue,
- fish tapeworm infestation or
- Blind loop syndrome (change in the course of the intestine after gastric surgery).
- Congenital vitamin B 12 transport disorders.
dosage B12 injection, b12 injection ampoules pack, Cyanocobalamin, NOVIRELL 1mg
- Always use the medicine exactly as directed. Please check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose is:
- At the beginning of the treatment, 1 ml (1 ampoule) is administered once or twice a week in the first two weeks after the diagnosis, corresponding to 1000 - 2000 µg cyanocobalamin per week.
- If there is a proven vitamin B 12 absorption disorder in the intestine, 100 µg cyanocobalamin are then administered once a month.
Duration of use:
- The drug is intended for prolonged use.
- Please ask your doctor about this.
If a larger amount has been applied
- Poisoning or overdose symptoms are not known.
If the application is forgotten
- A double dose should not be used if the previous dose is forgotten.
If you cancel the application
- If you interrupt the treatment, you endanger the success of the treatment! If you experience any unpleasant side effects, please talk to your doctor about further treatment.
B12 injection, b12 injection ampoules pack, Cyanocobalamin, NOVIRELL 1mg way
- The medicine is usually given intramuscularly (injected into a muscle). However, it can also be given slowly intravenously or subcutaneously (injected into a vein or under the skin).
- Like all medicines, the preparation can have side effects, although not everyone gets them.
The evaluation of side effects is based on the following frequency information:
- Very common: more than 1 in 10 people treated
- Common: less than 1 in 10 but more than 1 in 100 people treated
- Uncommon: less than 1 in 100 but more than 1 in 1000 people treated
- Rare: less than 1 in 1,000 but more than 1 in 10,000 people treated
- Very rare: less than 1 in 10,000 people treated, or unknown
Possible side effects:
- Skin symptoms (acne as well as eczematous and urticarial drug reactions) and hypersensitivity symptoms (anaphylactic or anaphylactoid reactions) have been observed in very rare cases.
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects that are not listed.
B12 injection, b12 injection ampoules pack, Cyanocobalamin, NOVIRELL 1mg interactions
When using the preparation with other medicines
- Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking/using or have recently taken/used other medicines, even if they are non-prescription medicines.
- So far no interactions are known.
- Due to the instability of vitamin B 12 , the admixture of other medicinal substances can cause the vitamin to lose its effectiveness.
The drug must not be used
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to cyanocobalamin or any of the other ingredients of the preparation.
pregnancy and breast feeding period
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before using any medicine.
The recommended daily intake of vitamin B 12 during pregnancy and breastfeeding is 4 µg. According to previous experience, higher application amounts have no adverse effects on the unborn child. Vitamin B 12 is excreted in breast milk.
patient B12 injection, b12 injection ampoules pack, Cyanocobalamin, NOVIRELL 1mg notes
Special care is required when using the drug
- There are no special precautions required.