BASICA energy drinking granules + capsules
Dosage form:combination pack
Basica ® Energie
Basic drinking granules and capsules: For the body's own energy* and mental performance** Dietary
supplement with basic minerals, trace elements and vitamins. With sweeteners In times of stress, but also when faced with great physical or psychological challenges, we can help our body and mind to use their own strengths.
Against this background, experts developed Basica ® Energy in a double sachet with the double-acting principle:
• The basic drinking granules support the normal acid-base balance with zinc.
• The capsules contribute to a healthy energy metabolism with *vitamin B12, B6, B1, B2, biotin, copper.
Other carefully selected nutrients in Basica ® Energy support you in staying fit:
• **Pantothenic acid helps maintain normal mental performance.
• Magnesium, folic acid and niacin help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
• Selenium, manganese, vitamin C and zinc help protect cells from oxidative stress.
• Calcium and potassium support the normal functioning of the nervous system.
Basica ® Energie in a practical double sachet combines drinking granules with capsules:
• with a refreshing lemon flavor (natural aroma)
-free • gluten-free
• without sugar
• Without coloring
Basic drinking granules:
Sodium citrate, calcium lactate, acidifier citric acid, magnesium citrate, potassium citrate, potassium bicarbonate, maltodextrin, natural lemon flavor, zinc citrate, sweetener sucralose, chromium chloride, sodium molybdate, sodium selenate.
calcium ascorbate, magnesium oxide, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, corn starch, talc release agent, palm fat (fully hydrogenated), emulsifier mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, maltodextrin, calcium pantothenate, nicotinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, manganese gluconate, copper citrate, folic acid, biotin, cyanocobalamin.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
dietary supplements. The recommended daily consumption must not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!