BIODERMA ABC DERM BABYSQUAM CREAM keratoregulatory. In babies aged between 1 and 4 months, the so-called milk crusts. They affect the scalp, eyebrows, ears and are not removed with an ordinary hygiene product. In such cases, BIODERMA recommends the use of a co-regulating cream against milk crusts.
BIODERMA ABC DERM BABYSQUAM CREAM keratoregulatory Action:
• The original factor of ABCDerm Babysquam originates from two keratolytic active ingredients. Arabinogalactan and lactic acid esters help stop flaking of the skin.
• This optimizes the penetration and effectiveness of ABCDerm Babysquam moisturizing and soothing ingredients. They moisturize flaky skin much more intensely, making it much easier to stop flaking.
• Fragrance-free, ABCDerm Babysquam guarantees excellent tolerability.
• Thanks to its nozzle to the ABCDerm tube, Babysquam is easy to apply, non-sticky, does not irritate the eyes and is very easy to wash with shampoo.
Very soon the baby acquires a clean and permanently moisturized scalp.
How to use BIODERMA ABC DERM BABYSQUAM CREAM keratoregulatory :
• Apply ABCDerm Babysquam on the milk crusts (scalp, eyebrows and / or ears) and massage gently.
• Leave ABCDerm Babysquam on for 1/2 hour and then wash it off with a mild shampoo, preferably ABCDerm Moussant for face, body and hair.
BIODERMA ABC DERM BABYSQUAM CREAM keratoregulatory Properties:
No phenoxyethanol, hypoallergenic