Buy Pancreatin micro-ratio-ratiopharm® 20 000 gastro-resistant hard capsules
Active ingredient: pancreatin.
Areas of application:
Disorders of the exocrine pancreas function associated with indigestion.
Pancreatin micro-ratio application:
- Functional disorders of the pancreas and the resulting digestive problems Instructions for
Pancreatin micro-ratio use:
The total dose should not be increased without consulting a doctor or pharmacists are exceeded.
Type of application?
Take the medicine with liquid (e.g. 1 glass of water). Make sure you take it whole and drink plenty of fluids.
Duration of use?
The duration of use is not limited. It depends on the type of symptoms and/or the course of the disease.
There are no known overdose symptoms. If in doubt consult your doctor.
Forgot to take?
Continue taking it as normal (i.e. not double the amount) at the next prescribed time.
In general, pay attention to a conscientious dosage, especially for infants, small children and the elderly. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist about any effects or precautions.
A dosage prescribed by the doctor may deviate from the information on the package leaflet. Therefore, since the doctor adjusts them individually, you should use the medicine according to his instructions.
Mode Pancreatin micro-ratio of action:
How does the ingredient in the drug work?
The medicine consists of digestive enzymes extracted from the pancreas of pigs. These are very similar to the naturally occurring digestive enzymes in the human gastrointestinal tract and mix with the chyme in the stomach and intestines after ingestion. There they help to break down food by breaking down fats, proteins and carbohydrates into smaller units. This supports the digestion of the food. These are then absorbed into the blood or the lymph and distributed to the cells of the individual tissues via these transport routes.
Pancreatin micro-ratio Contraindications:
What speaks against an application?
- Hypersensitivity to the ingredients
Under certain circumstances - talk to your doctor or pharmacist about this:
- Inflammation of the pancreas, in the acute state
What about pregnancy and lactation?
- Pregnancy: consult your doctor. Various considerations play a role in whether and how the drug can be used during pregnancy.
- Breast-feeding: consult your doctor or pharmacist. He will examine your particular starting position and advise you accordingly as to whether and how you can continue breastfeeding.
If you have been prescribed the drug despite a contraindication, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. The therapeutic benefit can be higher than the risk that the use entails in the event of a contraindication.
Side Pancreatin micro-ratio effects:
What side effects can occur?
Only side effects that have only occurred in exceptional cases so far are described for the drug.
If you notice any discomfort or changes during treatment, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
For the information at this point, side effects are primarily taken into account that occur in at least one in 1,000 patients treated.
Important Pancreatin micro-ratio information:
What should you consider?
- Be careful if you are allergic to pork protein!
- Be careful if you are allergic to the solvent polyethylene glycol (E number E 431)!
- Be careful if you are allergic to citric acid (e.g. in citrus fruits, currants, apples)!
- Be careful if you are allergic to talc!