CANILETTEN tablets dog vitamins and mineral supplements
Caniletten Tablets Vet
- build -up and feed lime with minerals, trace elements, vitamins, yeast and seaweed meal
- an optimally composed lime preparation for adult dogs. The beneficial interaction of sodium-calcium-magnesium phosphate (Hostaphos) and monocalcium carbonate (Cefcaphos) as well as calcium carbonate results in the positive calcium-phosphorus ratio 2: 1
- to compensate for nutrient deficits caused by feeding
- is fully developed after a few hours, whereas most conventional ones Calcium supplements can only be tapped after several days
- Also available as powder.
Dog vitamins and mineral supplements Feeding
recommendation per animal and day: Information in tablets up to 10kg to 20kg over 20kg
Dry food 1 2 5 Moist
food 2 4 7
do it yourself. Feed 4 7 10
From the 30th day of pregnancy, the dosage should be doubled.
Dog vitamins and mineral supplements Composition / Ingredients / Additives:
Composition: Calcium carbonate, calcium sodium magnesium phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, rice semolina, yeast, seaweed flour, sodium chloride
Ingredients content: calcium 17.0%, phosphorus 9.8%, sodium 3.3%
Content of additives per kg: vitamin A 470,000 IU, vitamin D3 10,000 IU, vitamin E 280mg, vitamin B1 85mg, vitamin B12 980mcg, nicotinic acid 630mg, calcium pantothenate 630mg, folic acid 14mg, iron 1,225mg, copper 120mg, manganese 260mg, zinc 525mg, iodine 4mg, selenium 6mg, cobalt 1.5mg
Mineral supplement feed for dogs Canilettes - the biological power concentrate belongs to every feed, regardless of what you feed. Feed canilettes daily and your dog is supplied with: minerals, trace elements, calcium and phosphorus (important for the skeleton, bone structure, teeth, muscles), yeast (for metabolism, appetite, digestion), seaweed meal (for pigmentation) and essential vitamins .
For puppies and young dogs, we recommend Canina's puppy lime.
- Is fully developed after just a few hours, while most conventional calcium compounds are only opened up after several days
- Also available as a powder
Dog vitamins and mineral supplements Composition / content / analytical components:
calcium carbonate, calcium-sodium-magnesium phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, 7% yeast, 3% seaweed meal, sodium chloride
calcium 17.0%, phosphorus 9.8%, sodium 3.3%
Feed physiological analytical components per kg: vitamin A 470,000 IU, vitamin D3 10,000 IU, vitamin E 280mg, vitamin B1 85mg, vitamin B2 200mg, vitamin B6 85mg, vitamin B12 980mcg, nicotinic acid 630mg, pantothenic acid 630mg, folic acid 14mg, iron 1,225mg (as Iron (II) sulfate, monohydrate), copper 120 mg (as copper (II) sulfate, pentahydrate), manganese 260 mg (as manganese (II) oxide, zinc 525 mg (as zinc oxide), iodine 4 mg (as calcium iodate) anhydrous), selenium 6mg (as sodium selenite), cobalt 1.5mg
Dog vitamins and mineral supplements Feeding recommendation per animal and day:
|Information in tablets||up to 10 kg||up to 20kg||over 20kg|
|dried animal food||1||2||5|
|even zuber. Lining||4th||7th||10|
From the 30th day of gestation and in lactating bitches, the dosage should be doubled according to the table (2x maintenance requirement).
The given feeding recommendation must not be exceeded. Simultaneous administration of vitamin D2 is not permitted.
Dog vitamins and mineral supplements Content:
300g = approx. 150 tablets