With a suitable food supplement, the energy metabolism can be optimally supported. Regardless of whether you as a fitness athlete want to achieve a reduction in the percentage of body fat with "fat burner training" or, as an ambitious endurance athlete, want to use a higher percentage of fats in the energy metabolism. The special formulation of CarnitinAgil with valuable carnitine, natural aronia extract, vitamin E, manganese and PalatinoseTM supports the energy metabolism and thus promotes performance. The carefully selected ingredients make CarnitineAgil a valuable nutritional supplement. CarnitinAgil does not contain any artificial flavors and is refined with the finely tart steviol glycosides, which are obtained from a natural source - the stevia plant. The fruity freshness of the aronia, meets the fiery spiciness of black pepper and gives CarnitinAgil its special taste pleasure. CarnitinAgil is a high quality dietary supplement that takes into account the latest scientific findings from nutritional research. CarnitinAgil was developed in collaboration with nutritionists, is 100% vegetarian, gluten and lactose free and does not contain any artificial colors or flavors.
- Promotes the metabolism and supports performance
- High quality L-Carnitine (CarnipureTM). The human body can produce only 10% of the daily carnitine requirement. The remaining 90% must be ingested through food.
- Aronia extract. The aronia is a real power berry and rich in valuable ingredients.
- Natural vitamin E for cell protection. More and more harmful free radicals are formed, especially during physical activity. Vitamin E helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Manganese for a healthy metabolism. Manganese as an essential trace element contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- PalatinoseTM for a balanced blood glucose level. Fat can only be burned when the blood glucose level is low.
- Natural black pepper extract BioPerine ® for high bioavailability.
- Sweetened with steviol glycosides from stevia.
CarnitinAgil - your inner training partner, Palatinose, acetyl l carnitine Vegan food supplement with plant extracts, vitamins and minerals. Can have a laxative effect if consumed to excess. With one type of sugar and sweetener.
Palatinose, acetyl l carnitine Ingredients:
Fillers: isomaltulose * and sorbitol, L-carnitine-L-tartrate (15.6%), maltodextrin, dried glucose syrup, aronia extract, natural flavors, currant fruit powder, separating agent: fatty acids, beetroot juice powder, separating agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids, D -alpha-tocopheryl acetate, manganese gluconate, pepper extract, sweetener: steviol glycosides, anti-caking agent silicon dioxide.
* Isomaltulose is a source of glucose and fructose.
CarnitinAgil - your inner training partner, Palatinose, acetyl l carnitine Consumption
recommendation: Let 1-2 tablets dissolve daily in the mouth.
It is best to take about 1 hour before exercise.
CarnitinAgil - Palatinose, acetyl l carnitine Hints:
The specified consumption must not be exceeded. Store below 25 ° C, dry, locked and out of the reach of small children.
CarnitinAgil - Palatinose, acetyl l carnitine Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
CarnitinAgil - Palatinose, acetyl l carnitine Food supplements. The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!