CERAVE regenerating hyaluronic acid eye cream
Pack size:14 ml Dosage form:cream
CeraVe Regenerating Eye Cream
Cares for and regenerates the sensitive eye area.
Renews the natural skin protection with 3 essential ceramides.
Long-lasting moisture thanks to the patented release of active ingredients
- Dermatologically proven effectiveness. Puffiness and dark circles are visibly improved, while ceramides and hyaluronic acid support the renewal of the skin's protective barrier.
- Long-lasting and deeply effective. The patented release of active ingredients contained in CeraVe releases ceramides and hyaluronic acid over time and allows them to penetrate deep into the skin. This allows CeraVe to develop its effects long after application.
- Wonderfully silky textures with hyaluronic acid. The ultra-light CeraVe Moisturizing Face Cream contains hyaluronic acid. This gives the skin an additional moisture boost. The texture is easy to spread and dries with a clear finish.
Ceramides: The basis of healthy skin
Ceramides are components of the top layer of skin and, together with other skin components, form the skin's protective barrier. This protects the skin from moisture loss and from external influences such as bacteria from penetrating the skin. If the skin is dry or prone to neurodermatitis, the ceramide content decreases and the skin's protective barrier is disturbed.
CeraVe regenerating eye cream contains a complex of three essential ceramides (1, 3 and 6-II) and gives dry skin what it needs to strengthen and regenerate. Niacinamide (vitamin B3) also strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
In addition, CeraVe contains a patented release of active ingredients (MVE technology). The active ingredients - ceramides and hyaluron - are arranged in layers in oil and water phases, which are released to the skin over 24 hours and can penetrate deep into the skin.
The tolerance has been confirmed by dermatologists and ophthalmologists.
Wonderful silky texture with hyaluronic acid. The face cream contains hyaluronic acid. This gives dry skin the additional moisture boost while ceramides fill up the skin's protective barrier. The skin feels more velvety and supple after use. Thanks to the patented release of active ingredients, which release the active ingredients to the skin over time, they continue to develop their effect long after application. The skin is pampered long-lasting and deeply. CeraVe Regenerating Eye Cream is fragrance-free and odorless, does not stick or grease.
puffiness and dark circles are alleviated. The skin feels more velvety and supple from the first application. The natural skin protection is strengthened and also hydrated thanks to hyaluronic acid.
- Three essential ceramides: Support the renewal of the skin's protective barrier
- Patented release of active ingredients Provides long-lasting moisture
- Hyaluron gives the skin an additional moisture boost
With hyaluronic acid to care for the eye area.
CERAVE regenerating hyaluronic acid eye cream Active ingredients
- (RS) -3,5,5-trimethylhexanoic acid-3,5,5-trimethylhexyl ester
- Jojoba ester
- Almond oil, native
- Harpoon algae extract
- Horsetail extract
- Aloe vera leaf extract
- Knotwrack extract
- Chrysanthellum indicum herb extract
- erythro-N- (1,3,4 trihydroxy) octadecan-2-yloctadecanamide
- Ceramide 7
- Hyaluronic acid, sodium salt
- Ceramide 9
CERAVE regenerating hyaluronic acid eye cream Auxiliary materials
- Purified water
- Cetyl alcohol
- Triglycerides, medium chain
- PEG-20 methyl glucose sesquistearate
- Cetostearyl alcohol
- Methyl glucose sesquistearate
- Behentrimonium methosulfate
- Macrogol 4-lauryl ether
- Hydrogenated vegetable oil
- Ethylhexyl glycerol
- Tetrasodium edetate
- Sodium lauroyl lactylate
- Sodium hydroxide for pH adjustment
- Zinc citrate
- Xanthan gum
- Potassium sorbate
CERAVE regenerating hyaluronic acid eye cream, CeraVe eye cream
- reduces dark circles and puffiness
- Support for the renewal of the skin's protective barrier
- Moisture boost thanks to hyaluronic acid
- long-lasting effect
CeraVe Regenerating Eye Cream contains a combination of three essential ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II, which build up the particularly sensitive skin around the eye area and make the skin soft and velvety again.
Dark shadows and swellings are reduced.
The active ingredients such as ceramides and hyaluron are released during the day through the patented release of active ingredients and give dry skin its well-being back.
Skin type: sensitive skin.
CERAVE regenerating hyaluronic acid eye cream Application:
Apply around the eye area and massage gently with the fingertip of the ring finger.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes when using.
In the event of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
CERAVE regenerating hyaluronic acid eye cream composition
AQUA / WATER • Niacinamide • CETYL ALCOHOL • Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride • GLYCERIN • PROPANEDIOL • isononyl ISONONANOATE • JOJOBA ESTERS • PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • DIMETHICONE • Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate • PHENOXYETHANOL • SORBITOL • Behentrimonium METHOSULFATE • CARBOMER • LAURETH -4 • TRIETHANOLAMINE • TOCOPHEROL • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / SWEET ALMOND OIL • HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL • Ethylhexylglycerin • TETRASODIUM EDTA • SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • ZINC CITRATE • Asparagopsis ARMATA EXTRACT • EQUISETUM ARVENSE EXTRACT • MALTODEXTRIN • ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT • ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM EXTRACT • CHRYSANTHELLUM INDICUM EXTRACT • CERAMIDE NP • CERAMIDE AP • PHYTOSPHINGOSINE • CHOLESTEROL • XANTHAN GUM • POTASSIUM SORBATE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • CERAMIDE EOP