CHILDREN'S ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH Description:
Turn toothbrush time into real fun!
It has been clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular mechanical toothbrush, effectively cleans the interdental spaces and the line along the gums. Helps prevent diseases and tooth decay. The indicator beams fade in half and remind us to change the brush.
For complete and gentle cleaning of children's teeth and gums. The compact size of the cleaning head of the Braun Oral-B brush allows reaching even the hardest to reach places in the child's oral cavity. Extra-soft fibers with rounded tips allow delicate cleaning of children's teeth without damaging tooth enamel. Special blue bristles are an indicator of when the brush head needs to be replaced.
CHILDREN'S ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH Characteristics:
· With a cheerful picture.
· For children 5+ years.
· PowerHead rotating head.
· With extra soft fibers.
· 2-minute built-in timer for perfect teeth cleaning.
· Perfectly cleans chewing surfaces.
· Reaches the interdental spaces.
· Fibers with rounded tips - does not damage the gums and tooth enamel.
· Ergonomic rubberized handle for comfortable grip.
· Works with 2 pcs. AA DURACELL batteries / included in the set /.
Instructions for use CHILDREN'S ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH:
1. Insert the battery according to diagram 1. Use two batteries. For best results, we recommend alkaline batteries.
2. Remove the protective cap on the cleaning head, wet and apply toothpaste.
3. Place the cleaning head on the teeth and switch on.
4. Brush your teeth for 2 minutes (recommended by dentists). Clean tooth by tooth first on the outside, then on the inside and finally the top surface.
5. Replace the scrub head when the blue indicator lights fade in half.
Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years.
The warranty does not cover wear on the batteries and the cleaning head of the toothbrush.