Cistibell ® - When your bladder is annoying and burning
The dual complex for healthy urinary tract
D-Mannose is a type of sugar that is produced by the body in small quantities and is therefore not foreign to it. D-mannose is hardly metabolized in the body, but binds bacteria to itself in the urinary tract (e.g. E. coli bacteria). The D-mannose prevents the bacteria from adhering to the inner wall of the urinary organs. The bacteria are excreted in the urine. Bearberry leaves contain the plant substance arbutin. Arbutin is hydrolyzed in the stomach and converted into the substance hydroquinone, which is responsible for the antibacterial effect in the ureter, urethra or bladder. Bearberry leaves support normal bladder function and normal urine flow.
The burnt barberry is also said to have an antibacterial effect. Birch leaves have a flushing effect on the urinary tract and have a dehydrating effect, so that they support the excretory function of the kidneys and ensure a healthy urinary bladder. Due to the complementary effect of the above ingredients, Cistibell ® supports the maintenance of the physiological function of the urinary tract and can contribute to the health of the urinary tract.
D-mannose, cystitis treatment Composition:
Ingredients of the white capsule: D-mannose; Release agents talc, silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids; Coating agent hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose; Titanium dioxide dye. Ingredients of the yellow capsule: Real bearberry leaf extract; Birch leaf extract; Bark extract of the awned barberry; Release agents talc, silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids; Coating agent hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose; Colorants iron oxides
D-mannose, cystitis treatment Areas of application:
Cistibell ® is a dietary supplement that can help maintain the physiological function of the urinary tract and contribute to the health of the urinary tract.
- Dietary supplement with D-mannose, plant leaf extract from bearberry and birch as well as berries extract. Ingredients compliant with guidelines. Effective in acute and chronic cystitis.
- The dual complex for healthy urinary tract
- Cistibell ® supports the health of the urinary tract with its patented active principle
- For cystitis / cystitis / honeymoon cystitis / cystitis / urinary tract infection / urinary tract infection "
- Urinary tract infection in men and women
- When the bladder is irritating and burning
- Cistibell ® is lactose and gluten free.
- Cistibell ® is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
D-mannose, cystitis treatment Duration of use:
it is recommended
- 1 white capsule in the morning and
- in the evening (before going to bed) take 1 yellow capsule.
Remember to drink plenty of fluids during the day.
information : Store in a dry place and not above 25 ° C. Keep out of reach of children.
Dietary supplements D-mannose, cystitis treatment are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Food supplements D-mannose, cystitis treatment. The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!