pack size:50ml Dosage form:dilution
There is hardly a plant that polarizes society with its taste as much as coriander. While some love him, others absolutely hate him. This is particularly noticeable when enjoying Asian cuisine, where coriander is often used as a spice and refines many cold and warm dishes.
The annual herbaceous plant coriandrum sativum belongs to the umbelliferae family, also called apiaceae. Essential oils are responsible for their characteristic smell.
Our drops contain an alcoholic extract from coriander herb and its roots. The plants are pickled fresh after harvest and are cultivated in sunny Portugal where they are also harvested by hand.
- Plant extract from coriander herb and root
- Handpicked from Portugal
- Freshly picked directly after the harvest
- Mixing ratio of 1:8.7
- Alcohol content of 43 percent
- May help lower blood sugar. ...
- Rich in immune-boosting antioxidants. ...
- May benefit heart health. ...
- May protect brain health. ...
- May promote digestion and gut health. ...
- May fight infections. ...
- May protect your skin. ...
- Easy to add to your diet.
Flexible CORIANDER DROPS dosage form:
Our coriander drops are also available in capsule form.
The product is vegan and free of gluten, soy, lactose and peanuts.
Your well-being is our strength: Each of our products is guaranteed to be free of titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate, carrageenan and polyethylene glycol (PEG), as well as flavorings, colorings and sweeteners. Of course, according to the legislator, we do not use any raw materials that have been genetically modified (GMO), irradiated or treated with ethylene oxide.
CONSUMPTION CORIANDER DROPS RECOMMENDATION:
3 x 15-20 drops daily.